Energy Star Rated - No
- 6,000 BTU Cooling Capacity
- 9.5 Energy Efficiency Ratio .
- Power Saver Control - To address concerns with the cost of operating your room air conditioner, Whirlpool brand has the Power Saver feature. In the normal cooling modes, the fan would continue to run even when the compressor is turned off. The Power Saver feature turns the fan and compressor on and off together to reduce the amount of power used by the unit.
- 3-Speed Electronic Fan - Our new electronic models provide you with 3 speed fan controls. This fan control allows you to set the unit on High to cool a room quickly. Once the room has been cooled down, you can then set the unit to Low or desired setting for quieter operation while the air conditioner maintains the desired temperature. Whirlpool™Appliances also provides a remote control for these models to make using them even easier.
- Fan Only
- Adjustable Thermostat - With the new electronic Whirlpool® air conditioner models, also comes electonic temperature control. You can now set the temperature you would like the room to be. This temperature can be set at either the air conditioner or with the remote control (included).
- 4 Way Air Directional Control - Most Whirlpool® Air Conditioners allow you to control the air flow direction both horizontally and vertically. By simply adjusting the louvers, you can direct the air to areas in the room where the cool air is needed most.
- Removable Woven Filter
- EZ-Access™ Filter - Most consumers do not clean their air conditioner filters as they are hidden behind the air conditioner front which is hard to remove and replace. To help you easily access and clean your filter, Whirlpool brand has developed the EZ-Access™ Filter. The EZ-Access™ filter allows you to remove the filter by simply opening a panel in the front of the air conditioner. When opened, the front panel automatically stays at a 45 degree angle to allow the filter to be removed, cleaned, and replaced easily. Once this process is complete, simply close the front panel and the air conditioner is ready to operate again.
- Insta-Mount™ Installation - The window mounting hardware and durable framed side curtains make installing these room air conditioners a snap while providing safety and security for your family.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full 1st Year Parts & Labor Entire Product
- Full Warranty 2nd - 5th Year Parts & Labor (Sealed System)
- Sealed system includes Compressor, Evaporator, Condenser, Drier-Strainer and Connecting Tubing.
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details
- Height with Base: 13-3/4"
- Width: 21-1/3"
- Depth with Front: 21-1/4"
- Window Dimensions Minimum Width: 25"
- Window Dimensions Maximum Width: 38"
- 115 volts, 60 Hz. AC, 15 amp; grounded outlet is required with A plug.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 9.5 EER
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $40
Manufaturer Model Number: ACQ062XK
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.