Panasonic Silver Link-To-Cell Bluetooth Digital Cordless Phone System, Model KXTG7745S
Panasonic was indeed able to create a revolution in the field of home phones with the release of the Panasonic KX-TG7745S Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Handset. This particular Panasonic cordless phone is designed to give you the experience of a cellular phone at home. The phone is upgraded with various features that have enhanced the capabilities of the regular home phones to an extent, and the features that have been integrated into this Panasonic cordless phone are not something that you can get with any other device. The Bluetooth handset ensures that you get the essence of a mobile handset fused with a home phone. Home office users looking for a phone with answering machine functions will enjoy this phone.
This Bluetooth phone from Panasonic is the perfect device for people who prefer to use their home phone mobile handsets to their cell phone. The Link-to-Cell feature is one of the most convenient tools. With this feature, you can link your cell phone to your home phone and thus call or receive calls through the cordless handset via Bluetooth.
The best part of this Link-to-Cell phone feature is that it comes with an extra handset. It can extend up to 5 handsets, so you can take a call on your cordless phone handset in any room. The 5 handsets make for a better usage purpose by multi users and thus has given the rating of this phone a giant leap forward. The phone is integrated with the finest Panasonic answering system, which is easy to use. The Panasonic answering machine can rightfully be claimed as a top-notch feature of this cordless phone. There are several other phones with answering machine products on the market, but they are hardly include such superior quality in a digital answering machine.
Another noteworthy feature of this phone is the Panasonic Dect 6.0 technology. This feature makes it possible to prevent interference with common wireless devices, thus making Panasonic Dect 6.0 technology one of the most outstanding features of this cordless device. The talking caller ID equipped with the device has the capability of synchronizing with a mobile phone and can save contacts via Bluetooth. This caller id phone is also popular among seniors due to its very big caller id display and large buttons. The big caller id can store more than 600 data entries in its memory and allows quick access to contacts. Talking caller id lets you know promptly about the caller from a distance away.
The digital answering machine makes sure you get your messages. One of the common issues that may arise when dealing with a phone is a congested keypad. Thus, a phone with big buttons is preferred more by users, and keeping that in mind, this big button phone was created. Thus, the Panasonic KX-TG7745S, the phone with big buttons, is worth a try.
- Link up to 2 Cell Phone
- Bluetooth Headset Capability
- Phonebook Copy from Cellular Phone via Bluetooth
- DECT 6.0 Plus Technology
- Two Handsets
- Bluethooth Convergence Solution
Like using your cell phone at home but don't like carrying it around? Now you can make and receive cell phone calls though your multi-handset home phone with the Bluetooth-powered Panasonic Link-to-Cell. Link-to-Cell harnesses the power of Bluetooth to combine the freedom of your cell phone and the convenience of a home phone. By linking your cell phone to the Bluetooth-powered Panasonic Link-to-Cell, you can make or receive calls on all compatible Panasonic home phone handsets. Don't want to be without your cell phone's phonebook? No problem. With Link-to-Cell's Phonebook Transfer feature, you can transfer up to 600 names and numbers from your cell phone to the built-in handset directory via Bluetooth. Link-to-Cell also features Bluetooth headset connectivity so you can keep the conversation going and your hands free. Perfect for those times when you're talking but need to walk around your office or home, open drawers, flip through files or write.
- Dect 6.0 Plus
Dect Plus technology takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. By increasing the frequency of error correction by up to 80x, the transmission quality is improved and the phone's range is extended. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 phones won't conflict with common wireless devices such as 2.4GHz routers, wireless keyboards and mice, microwave ovens and other household items. And because it's digital, you'll enjoy long range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping.
- Talking Caller ID
Now you can hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up. Using text-to-speech technology, Panasonic phones featuring Talking Caller ID announce caller ID information in between rings. What could be more convenient?
- 1.8" White Backlit Handset Display
See who’s calling at a glance on our wide, 1.8-inch LCD and set screen. Featuring black text against a white-backlit display, it’s crystal clear and easy to read–even from a short distance away.
- LED Light-Up Indicator
Now, you can know when a call’s coming in or if you have a message—even if you’re vacuuming or listening to music. A large, bright LED indicator on top of the handset lights up when you get a call or a message, so you’ll always be connected.
- Easy-to-Use Big Buttons
We streamlined our keypad to include fewer buttons while also making them larger. No more fumbling to find the right key, and no more dialing the wrong number.
- Dial keypad on Base
- Amplified Handset Volume with Dedicated Volume Key
- Intelligent Eco Mode
- All-Digital Answering System
- Tone Equalizer
- Call Block
- Color: Silver
- Frequency: 1.9 GHz
- System: DECT 6.0
- Number of Channels: 60
- Number of Handsets (Capability): Max 6
- Number of Phone Line: 1
- LCD Language: English/Spanish
- Bluetooth Headset Capability: Yes
- BT Headset Volume: 1-8
- Phonebook Copy from Cellular Phone via Bluetooth: Yes
- Call Block1: 30
- Registered from Function menu: Yes
- Registered from Caller list: Yes
- Silent mode: Yes
- Talking Phone (Talking Alarm Clock/ Talking Battery Alert): No
- Light-Up Indicator (Ringer / Charge Indicator): Yes (Large type, Amber)
- Ringer ID2: Yes (Category Ringer)
- Icon Operation (function menu): No
- Menu Operation: Yes
- Intelligent Eco Mode: Yes
- Repeater: Yes
- Repeater include: No
- Rubber Grip: No
- Range boost: No
- Reversible handset: No
- Voice Equalizer: High Tone/Low Tone
- Premium texture: No
- Power backup operation: No
- Caller ID3: Yes
- Caller ID Memory4: 50
- Call Waiting Caller ID5: Yes
- Talking Caller ID (Base)6: Yes
- Talking Caller ID (Handset)7: Yes
- Voice Mail:8 Yes
- Voice Mail Alert (Light-Up Indicator)9: Yes (On)
- Chain dial: Yes (Handset)
- LCD (Handset):
- 1.8 inch
- FullDot mono
- 103 x 65 pixels
- LCD Backlit Color: White
- Large Text Display Mode (Multi items/ Single item)10: No
- Lighted Handset Keypad: Amber
- Ringer Pattern (Tone + Melody):
- PSTN: 10 (5+5)
- CELL: 10 (5+5) +InbandTone
- Ringer Volume: 7+OFF (6)
- Redial Memory (Handset): 5
- Hold: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Flash: Yes
- Receiver Volume (Talk Volume): 5-step
- Speakerphone Volume: 7-step
- Intercom (Handset to Base): No
- Intercom (Handset to Handset): Yes
- Conference Call with Outside Line: Up to 3-Way (H/S-H/S-LINE 11)
- Barge in (Call Share): Yes, Optional Handset Required
- Any Key Answer: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Alarm: Yes (Wake-up alarm)
- Battery: Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (AAA x 2)
- Talk Time: 13 hours (TBD)
- Standby Time: 11 days (TBD)
- Charge Time: 7 hours (TBD)
- Headset Jack: Yes
- Belt clip Included: Yes
- Dial Keypad: No
- LCD (Base): 7SEG 2 digits LED
- Base Phonebook Memory (Name & Number):
- 3050 (1500X2 +50) items
- (16 char/24 digits)
- Redial Memory (Base): No
- Hold: No
- Mute: No
- Flash: No
- Digital Speakerphone: No
- Speed Dial: No
- Handset Locator: Yes
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+ Melody):
- PSTN:1 (1+0)
- CELL:1 (1+0) +InbandTone
- Ringer Volume: 6-step +OFF
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Answering System: Yes
- Total Recording Time (ICM and GM and Memo): About 18 min
- Message Alert (Light-Up Indicator): Yes
- Choice Mail (Message list): No
- Speaker Volume (Base Unit Speaker): 8-step +OFF
- Memo Recording: No
- Recording Conversation: No
- Remote Operation from Handset: Yes
- Remote Operation from outside Line (DTMF): Yes
- Toll saver: 2/5
- Call screening: HS (On)
- Optional Handset: Yes (TGA470)
- Height: 2.64"
- Width: 5.91"
- Depth: 4.61"
- Height: 6.85"
- Width: 2.13"
- Depth: 1.34"
- Width: 2.87"
- Depth: 2.99"
- Base: 0.5 lbs
- Handset: 0.33 lbs
- Charger: 0.11 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
1.Requires subscription to Name-and-Number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail service. Requires number registration in the call block list.
2.Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail services offered by certain local telephone companies for a fee. Requires name and number registration in phonebook function.
3.Requires subscription to fee-based, caller ID phone company service(s).
4.Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail services offered by certain local telephone companies for a fee.
5.Requires subscription to fee-based, caller ID phone company service(s).
6.Requires subscription to Name-and-Number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail service. Requires registration in Phonebook function. Name pronunciation may vary.
7.Requires subscription to Name-and-Number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail service. Requires registration in Phonebook function. Name pronunciation may vary.
8.Requires subscription to Name-and-Number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail service.
9.Requires subscription to Name-and-Number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail service.
10.Available when browsing the function menu, the phonebook, the caller list, the redial list, the message list (TAM model) and the call block list.
11.Optional Handset Required.