Panasonic Black 2 Line Expandable Digital Answering System, Model KXTG9472B
- CONTACT SYNC
Now have your Microsoft Outlook Contact list synched with your telephone. Easily connect your telephone to your PC via USB and make and receive calls with ease. With the Panasonic Contact Sync telephone, you can make a call directly from your Outlook contact list that is on your PC screen with 1 click, or when a call is received the caller information will pop up on your PC screen if their contact information is stored within Outlook.
- DECT 6.0 Technology means less Interference
Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 phones won’t conflict with common wireless devices such as 2.4GHz routers, wireless keyboards and mice, microwave ovens and other household items. And because it’s digital, you’ll enjoy long range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping.
- 2-LINE OPERATION
Perfect for home or business, two-line operation means you can conference in two outside lines to have a three-way conversation. Or place your current call on hold to make another call
- EASY TO SEE LCD
The large 3.5-inch white backlight LCD on base unit with a tilt function allows for ease of use. Easily adjust the angle of the screen so you can clearly see who is calling, and a large, bold font size makes the caller ID information crisp and clear.
- NIGHT MODE LETS YOU CHOOSE WHERE THE PHONE RINGS
Now you can program each handset to ring; or not; at your discretion. Before going to sleep, simply set the bedside handset to Night Mode so that it won't ring in your bedroom. In the meantime, the handset in the den will still ring when that important call comes in without disturbing the person who's sleeping.
- White Backlit LCD on base
- Headset Jack
- All-Digital Answering Machine
- Ringer ID
- Up to 3-Way Conference Capability
- Expandable up to 6 Handsets
- Lighted Handset Keypad
- Color: Black
- Channels: 60 Channels
- Multi Handset (Capability): 2 (Up to 6)
- Handset Locator: Yes
- Number of Phone Lines: 2
- Contact Sync: Yes (via USB)
- Call Block: No
- Frequency: 1.9 GHz
- System: DECT 6.0
- Shipment Battery: Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (AAA x 2)
- Battery Life(Talk): 12 hours
- Battery Life(Standby): 6 days
- Charge Time: 7 hours
- LCD Backlit Color: White
- Handset Indicator: Yes (number or user defined name)
- LCD (Handset):
- 1.4inch mono
- LCD (Base): 3.5 inches
- Backlit Keypad: Yes (Amber)
- Hold/Soft Key: Yes
- Talk Volume(Handset): 4-step
- Speakerphone Volume(Handset): 7-step
- Headset Jack: Yes
- Ringer Volume(Handset/Base): 6-step + OFF
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody): 15(5+10)
- Belt Clip: Yes
- Redial Memory (Handset): 10-history (Name* & Number)* Requires registration in Phonebook function, "Name" is displayed only when calling from the Phonebook or Caller List
- Mute/Flash Buttons: Yes (Soft Key/Yes)
- Intercom (Handset to Handset/Handset to Base): Yes*/Yes* Optional Handset required
- Conference Call with Outside Line: Yes 3way(BS-HS-LINE1 or LINE2,HS-BS-LINE1 or LINE2,HS-HS-LINE1 or LINE2,LINE1-LINE2-HS or BS)
- Auto Talk: Yes
- Call Sharing: Yes ** Optional Handset required
- Clock/Alarm: Yes/Yes (Wake up Alarm)
- Menu Operation: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Silent Mode: Yes (Name: Night Mode)
- Number of LCD Language Display: 2 (English/Spanish)
- Caller ID Compatible: Yes
- Caller ID Memory1: Y/50 Items *Requires subscription to name-and Number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail service
- Phonebook Memory (Name and Number): 100items(16char/24digits)
- Chain Dial: Yes
- Ringer ID2: Yes (9 Ringer Groups)* Requires registration in Phonebook function* Name pronunciation may vary
- Voice Mail: Yes* Requires registration in Phonebook function
- Height: 7.3"
- Width: 8.8"
- Depth: 5.2"
- Height: 6.1"
- Width: 1.9"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Base: 1.9 lbs
- Handset: 0.29 lbs
- Charger: 0.13 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
1.Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail services offered by certain local telephone companies for a fee.
2.Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail services offered by certain local telephone companies for a fee. Requires name and number registration in phonebook function.