Dacor Distinctive 30" Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop, Model DCT305HSS
The Distinctive Gas Cooktop does more than enhance the look of countertops and cabinetry, it brings a smile to home chefs as they prepare every meal. The 30-inch model features professional performance, innovative features and the most cooking power available - 54,000 BTU. You never have to compromise style and performance whether remodeling your entire kitchen or simply replacing your existing cooktop. From the exclusive SimmerSear™ Burner for the ultimate in precision and control, to our unique PermaClean™ finish that retains a permanently beautiful surface even after years of cleaning, every detail of the Distinctive Gas Cooktop has been carefully considered to provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
- IlluminaTM Indicator Lights
For both style and peace of mind in the kitchen
- SimmerSearTM Burner
Provides up to 18,000 BTUs and achieves ultra-low temperatures for simmering
and melting without any scorching
- PermaCleanTM Finish
Is an exclusive scratch-resistant, bead-blasted surface that retains a permanently
- One-Piece Spill Basin
Ensures easy clean-up
- Burner Configuration (5 burners)
- 1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burners (11,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,000 BTU)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner (7,000 BTU)
- Continuous Platform Grates
For the optimum cooking surface for larger pots
- 2 8 1/2" Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- 1 10 1/2" Wide Continuous Platform Grate
- Perma-FlameTM Technology
Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted
cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out
- Smart FlameTM Technology
For heat management to preserve the finish and the life of the grates
- Die Cast Knobs
For durability and style
- Ergonomic, Angled Controls
For ease of use and a simplified cooking experience
- Raised Vent Compatible
For use in island configurations
- 4" Chassis Height
For over-the-oven configurations
- High Altitude Only
- Raised Vent Compatible for use in island configurations with ERV3615 or
- Remote blower required with ERV3615 or ERV3015 - sold separately
- Electrical: 120 V, 15 A
- Gas Supply: 3/4'' Regulator
- Gas: Natural Gas (NG) standard with order
- Also available: Natural Gas High Altitude (NG/H), Liquid Propane (LP) and Liquid Propane High Altitude (LP/H).
- Height: 2"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21"
- Chassis Height: 4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above