Oakley RADAR RANGE Black Iridium Lens Men's Sunglasses - 09665
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of
Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our
sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues
with Oakley Radar, a milestone in performance technology.
STAYS AHEAD OF THE SUN
Radar lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment.
Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable
clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
OFFERS A SECURE, CUSTOM FIT
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit – two sizes are included with
every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of Unobtainium® to increase
grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds
the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
OPTIMIZES COMFORT, PROTECTION AND CLARITY
RADAR is made of lightweight O MATTER® for all-day comfort. To keep the heat
of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling
flow of air. Pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and RADAR®
meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means
there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI
Z87.1 standards, and patented POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry extends razor-sharp
vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER®
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating
on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC
& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable UNOBTAINIUM® nose pad options for customizable
and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for
an extra lens
- Crystal Black Frame/ Black Iridium Lens Finish
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts