Energy Star Rated - No
Viking 36" Professional Series Quiet Cool Bottom Mount Refrigerator/Freezer
- ProChill™ Temperature Management
ProChill™ Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive™
compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest, most technologically
advanced compressor available.
- Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier
The Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier uses ions to eliminate airbourne
bacteria and mold spores, remove odors and enhance food preservation. Plasmacluster™
is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer
Keep mouth-watering filets and vegetables fresh with separate moisture-controlled
Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer. Separate temperature control allows storage
of foods 3-5 degrees colder than refrigerator.
- Adjustable Humidity Zone™ Drawers
Produce the freshest leafy vegetables and fruits with moisture-adjustable
- Electronic Temperature Control
Electronic controls with digital temperature readout.
- Multi-Channel Airflow
Enjoy less humidity and less odor with our Mutli-Channel Airflow and Odor
- Left Hinge
- Total capacity: 20.4 cu. ft. (579 L)
- Refrigerator - 15.3 cu. ft.
- Freezer - 5.1 cu. ft.
- ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable-speed DC Overdrive™ Compressor is one of the quietest, most
technologically advanced compressors available
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readouts
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator™ Evaporator removes
odors and excess humidity
- Exclusive Plasmacluster™* Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores
- Removes odors
- Enhances food preservation
- Never needs replacing
- Refrigerator Compartment
- Five adjustable tempered glass spillproof shelves
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ drawer with precision ball-bearing glides
- Separate temperature control can be set for produce or fresh meat storage
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes
- Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers with precision ball-bearing glides
- Humidity can be set high for leafy greens or low for fruits and vegetables
- Two conveniently located deli drawers with full-extension precision ball-bearing
- Two in-the-door sealed dairy compartments with covers
- Four patented adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts
- Top-shelf provides quick chill-down area
- Full extension freezer drawer on precision ball-bearing glides
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal
- Adaptive defrost
- Two slide-out wire baskets
- Super Clog-Resistant™ Condenser is maintenance-free under normal use
- Tru-Flush™ design allows all models to fit flush into 24” deep installation
- Open door alarm sounds and glows to warn that door has been ajar for
- Adjustable door stops standard—90°, 110°, or 120° swing
- Sabbath Mode
- Must be ordered right or left hinge. (As you face unit, RIGHT has hinge
on right side and handle on left side; LEFT has hinge on left side and handle
on right side.)
- *Plasmacluster is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- Three-wire cord with grounded three-prong plug attached to product
- 115 VAC/60 Hz; 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Maximum amp usage—9.9
- Estimated energy usage— 568 kWh/year
- Inlet waterline requirements— 1/4” copper tubing
- 20 psi min.; 120 psi max.
- Height: 82.75" - 84.06"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Depth With Door Open: 58.38"
- Unit: 523 lbs
- Shipping: 565 lbs
More reasons to buy the Viking VCBB5361 from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking VCBB5361 is Brand New.
- The Viking VCBB5361 Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Refrigerator Capacity (cu. ft.)||15.3|
|Freezer Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.1|
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||20.4|
|Overall Height (inches)||84|
|Overall Depth (inches)||24|
|Depth With Door Open (inches)||58.38|
|Crisper Type||Humidity Controlled|
|Freezer Interior Light||Yes|
|Refrigerator Shelves Material||Glass|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
| || |
Viking 36" Left Hinge Professional Series Quiet Cool Bottom Mount Refrigerator/Freezer
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.