Alpine Rear View Camera - HCEC210RD
This tiny unit has no extra black box, just a cable that plugs directly into
the back of the head unit. The picture is extremely bright and clear, so you
always know what is behind you, for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
- Power Consumption: 0.8W
- Output Image: Mirror image, VBS (NTSC Color signal system)
- Output Drive Capacity: 1 Vp-p (75 ohms)
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280(horizontal) x 960(vertical) approximately
1.23 Mega pixels
- Automatic Image Adjusting Function: Automatic metering adjustment,
Automatic white balance adjustment
- Synch-System: Internal synchronization
- S/N ration: 40dB or more
- Resolution (horizontal, center area): 300 TV lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +80°C
- Illumination Range: 2.0lx or more (50 IRE or more)
- Angle of field: Horizontal: 186°, Vertical: 144°
- Lens Section: Focal length: f=0.89mm, brightness: F=2.8
- Image Sensor: 1/3.8 type color CCD image sensor, aspect ratio 4:3
- Chassis Size:
- Height: 0.92"
- Width: 0.92"
- Depth: 0.96"