Alpine Front View Camera - HCEC212F
A wide viewing range provides better visibility when coming out of ‘blind’
alleys or around obstructed corners. Especially useful for reducing blind spots
with SUVs, minivans or trucks. The front camera can be installed as stand-alone
solution for trucks or monitoring purposes.
- Frontview Image
- RCA Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Includes Control Switch
- Multi View Angle Selection: Panorama view, Corner view, Ground view
- Normal Image Output
- Colour CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.7W
- Operating Temperature (Box Unit): -30°C - +80°C
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal) 16:9 Image output
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.8 Type Color CMOS Image sensor, aspect ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280(horizontal) x 960(vertical) approximately
1.23 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=0.89mm
- Lens: Brightness: F=2.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 186° , Vertical = 144°
- S/N Ratio: 40 db or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 300 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +80°C
- Illumination Range: 2.0lx or more (50 IRE or more)
- Chassis Size:
- Height: 0.92"
- Width: 0.92"
- Depth: 0.84"