Oakley Split Jacket Matte Black Mens Sunglasses - OO909901
We gave the Oakley Split Jacket® interchangeable lenses with Switchlock™ technology
that makes lens changing easy and fast. Accented with true metal icons, the
lightweight frame is made of stress-resistant O Matter® with Unobtainium® stem
sleeves and nose pads that actually increase grip when you sweat. Our Three-Point
Fit optimizes comfort while keeping the lenses in precise optical alignment.
Take a close look at how the lenses contour at the sides, maximizing protection
against sun, wind and side impact. It’s a full 8.75 base lens curvature that
utilizes patented XYZ Optics® to offer razor sharp clarity at every angle of
view. You’ll have extended peripheral vision and performance that meets ANSI
Z87.1 standards, thanks to High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Oakley HDO® also
means protection, so Split Jacket meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity
and high mass impact resistance.
Our Plutonite® lens material filters out every eye-baking ray of UV, not just
UVA and UVB, and you’ll have a wide array of lens options to adapt to any environment.
When reflected glare threatens your vision, install optional Oakley HDPolarized
lenses. They’re made without the haze and visual distortion of ordinary polarized
lenses, and they filter out greater than 99% of glare while offering the performance
of HDO®. No wonder they’re considered the best polarized lenses on the planet.
Other options include lenses with Iridium® coating to balance light transmission
and further reduce glare, as well as Transitions® SOLFX™ lenses that adapt to
changing light with photochromic technology. You can also get Oakley Authentic
Prescription Lenses, and numerous options are available for our corrective optics.
Split Jacket comes with an Oakley Soft Vault case that stows the lens/frame
combination and an extra pair of optional lenses
- Distortion free lenses via Oakley’s cushioned lens suspension system
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity and
High Mass impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/
UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Metal Icon Accents "