Ergotron LX Wall Mount LCD Arm, Model 45243026
Durable polished aluminum construction! Tested to perform 10 times the expected life-cycle of other competitive brands at roughly half the price.
Sleek and streamlined, the LX frees up space and allows positioning of your display for greater productivity. Reposition your LCD with just a touch. Up. Down. Forward. Back. The LX provides unparalleled range of motion.
- Increase viewing comfort—help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Extends LCD up to 25" (64 cm); push your display out of the way when not in use
- 13" (33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position; perfect for tucking under systems furniture storage shelves or cabinets in space constrained areas
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years trouble-free height adjustment
- LCD Size: ≤24"
- Capacity: 7–20 * (3.1–9.1 kg)
- Lift: 13" (33 cm)
- Tilt: 75°†
- Pan: 360°
- Rotation: 360° P/L
- Description: LX Wall Mount LCD Arm (polished aluminum)
- Includes: LX arm, extension, wall-mount base
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200)
- Quality Tested: 10,000-cycle test applied to lift mechanism, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arm to extension for greater stability
- Mounting Options: Attaches directly to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, install to wood stud. Also attaches to Wall Plate, or to Wall Track using bracket 97-091 (order separately)
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years
† Monitor tilts 70° up and 5° down
* Weight Capacity: 7 to 20 lbs (3.1 to 9.1 kg). Monitor depth may affect weight capacity.