Sony ES Series 4K Home Theater Projector, Model VPLVW1000ES
Experience Sony’s most immersive, awe-inspiring home theater
With the Sony 4K projector featuring SXRD™ 4K movie theater projector technology.
Delivering greater than four times 1080p resolution, anamorphic 3D, and HD to
4K upscaling, nothing else comes close to the Sony® VP-LVW1000ES Projector.
No detail was left out—including easy installation and control.
- Motorized zoom/focus/shift
- 2.1x zoom
- Shift range: 80 (v)/30(h)
- Screen sizes up to 200" in 2D and 150" in 3D
- Whisper-quiet fan
- Zone panel alignment: 153 zones, 1/10 pixel step. Panel alignment ensures
a sharp image
- Flexible throw distance—1.27-2.73 throw distance for 16:9 and 1.68-2.73
for “picture position” anamorphic
- Integrated IR 3D sync transmitter
- Independent 2D and 3D calibration
- 9 gamma adjustments, and black/white level adjustment
- A ctive 3D ready1—supports frame packing, side-by-side, and over-under formats
- 2D to 3D upconversion2
- Supports Sony’s new, lighter, rechargeable glasses with integrated polarizing
- 3D glasses brightness adjustment
- 3D effect adjustment
- Includes two pairs of rechargeable Sony 3D glasses optimized for front projection,
TDG-PJ1, and associated USB charger
- 4K resolution of 4096x2160
- HD to 4K “Super Resolution” upscaling
- 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast
- New Silicon X-tal Reflective Display SXRD™ Panels for deeper blacks
- Brightness of 2,000 ANSI lumens
- Wide color gamut—including DCI and Adobe RGB
- Motionflow™ technology with dark frame insertion
- Advanced Auto Iris 3
- Supports Deep Color and x.v.Color™
- All-range crisp focus (ARC-F) lens
- Noise reduction—mosquito and block
- 24p True Cinema
Inputs and Outputs
- Two HDMI® inputs, various analog inputs
- Control over RS232 or IP with feedback
- Control4® Certified/AMX Device Discovery Beacon/ Creston Integration Partner
- Lens cover opens and closes automatically when projector powers on and off
- Elevated Standard “ES” brand/support
- Height: 8"
- Width: 20.5"
- Depth: 25.25"
- Unit: 30 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
- Requires 3D content, 3D player, 3D glasses, and HDMI® cable (at least 10.2
- Simulated 3D image will vary based on source content.