Viking 30" Pro-Style Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Range, Model VDSC530T4BSS
Commercial-type cooking power
- New! - Custom designed electronic controller and digital display combine
professional cooking features with the sleek styling and design
- Additional features and functions associated with new custom designed electronic
- Digital Clock - digital clock can be displayed when range is not in use
or can be set to disappear when not in use
- AutoRoast - automatically sears the outside of meats and then returns to
the pre-set temperature in the standard Convection Roast mode, perfectly cooking
meats to lock in juices and flavor
- Meat probe - monitors baking/roasting of fine meats so you never have to
worry about undercooking
- Timed bake - set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and then
drop into a 150°F HOLD mode when cooking time is complete
- Timer - independent timer function can be used for timing items independent
of the range oven
- Oven Lock - This child safety function prevents the oven controls from being
activated when the oven is not in use
- Custom Settings
- Clock Format - choose between 12 hour or 24 hour clock format for the display
- Degree Format - choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature setting
- Brightness - increase or decrease the brightness of the electronic display
- Sabbath mode - allows users belonging to religions with "no work"
restrictions to program their oven to comply with the Sabbath requirement
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- New! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus
- 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners maintains an incredibly low
simmer, perfect for delicate sauces and chocolates
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent
and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob
and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest
convection fan in the industry
- The 8-1/2" fan works bidirectionally for maximum airflow and excellent
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
and easy clean-up
- Extra large Gourmet Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven
is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two
standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes
- Include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection
Roast, Auto Roast, Meat Probe, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Proof,
Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- New! Single piece control panel easily removable for convenient front access
to surface element valves/switches/spark modules plus oven switches and door
- New! Front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean-up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven
- Left Front Grated Burner: 15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0
- Left Rear Grated Burner: 15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0
- Right Front Grated Burner: 18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9
- Right Rear Grated Burner: 15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire,
Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated
- 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency
- Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges.
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 25.4 Amps, 208V - 22.9 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane
Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane
L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Additions to Base Height to Top of
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- Backguard: Add 8"
- High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 25-5/16"
- Depth (AHAM): 16-13/16"
- Depth (Overall): 19-1/2"
- Unit: 380 lbs
- Shipping: 410 lbs