Sony DLSR Camera Flash - HVLF43AM
Fill the frame with the perfect amount of light with this high-powered flash.
Designed specifically for your Sony a DSLR camera, this flash features wireless
functions and a wide illumination range.
Get flexible lighting control with your a DSLR camera courtesy of this HVL-F43AM
flash unit. Innovative Quick Shift Bounce feature allows the flash to pivot
90 degrees to the left and right to maintain a proper lighting position—even
while shooting vertically. This unit can wirelessly control up to three groups
of flashes, and you can specify luminosity ratios for each group. Effective
at over 30 feet (10.5m), it's perfect for sports, weddings, special events,
still-life photography and more. A built-in wide panel and bounce sheet provide
an even greater degree of creative control.
- High-power illumination (guide number: 43)
- Versatile bounce angles: 90° up, 90° left. This allows the flash head to
be rotated while maintaining the set bounce angle, so you can quickly switch
between horizontal and vertical format without changing the light angle.
- Auto zoom optimized for camera sensor size
- Retractable wide-angle panel (15mm angle)
- TTL metering capability, high-speed sync
- “Quick Shift Bounce” The innovative “Quick Shift Bounce” system allows
the HVL-F43AM to orbit 90 degrees left and right, allowing you to maintain
horizontal light distribution even when shooting vertically. In addition to
pivoting side-to-side, the flash unit can also tilt down 8 degrees or back
150 degrees, ensuring customers the lighting freedom they need to capture
that perfect shot.
- Auto white balance (signals color temp. to camera)
- Modeling light capability Modeling light capability allows the HVL-F43AM
to pulse, helping photographers determine where shadows will fall before taking
the picture, so they can alter lighting or subject positioning as necessary.
- Simple controls, test button, power saving mode
- Longer effective range of over 30 ft. (10.5m)
- Built-In Bounce sheet The built-in bounce sheet can be used even when shooting
in a vertical position without changing the angle of reflected light.
- Dust and Moisture resistant design Sealing materials are set at joints of
outer materials (body, LCD panel, Mounting Foot etc.) and around movement/operating
parts thereby increasing the life of your flash unit.
- Wireless Ratio Control allows customers to wirelessly control up to three
groups of flashes, as well as specify the luminosity ratio for each group,
so they can enjoy multiple-flash lighting techniques without the need for
special equipment or tedious exposure settings.
- Flash Type : Auto electronic flash (clip-on type)
- Flash Modes : Automatic Light Control (TTL), Continuous (10 flashes/second,
up to 40), pre-flash control, manual control
- Flash Coverage : Bounce angles: Upward - 150 degrees; Left - 90 degrees;
Right - 90 degrees; Down - 8 degrees
- Flash Metering System : Direct TTL
- Guide Number : 43
- Modes : Wireless, Bounce, Modeling, Multi-burst
- Number of Flashes : 10/sec. up to 40 total
- Power Source : Four AA-size batteries, Alkaline of Ni-MH
- Recycling Time : 2.9sec
- Material : Poly-carbonate plastic
- Battery Type : AA Alkaline /AA Ni-MH - requires 4
What's In The Box:
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Depth: 3"
- Height: 5.13"
- Width: 3.50"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts