Viking 60" Professional Custom Series Black Dual-Fuel Range, Model VDSC5606GQBKBR
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- New! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
Right and Left Oven Features
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry
- The 8-1/2 inch fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat System provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive - one-piece porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New! - one-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access to surface burner valves, switches, spark modules, and door lock assembly
- New! - front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- New! - cast aluminum grease trough holds 2-1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! - porcelainized, cast-iron one-piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor grilled flavor
- Exclusive - two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan
- Grated Burners (Each): 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- TruPower Plus Burner (Front Right): 18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
- Griddle (Each): 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Grill: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 50 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 40.0 Amps, 208V - 34.7 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Width: 60"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Interior Width: 25-5/16"
- Interior Depth (AHAM): 16-13/16"
- Interior Depth (Overall): 19-1/2"