Viking 30" 300 Series Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Grill - VGBQ33002RELSS
Viking grills may be built into a custom enclosure or used on a portable stainless
steel cart. The 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie
easily handle any grilling challenge.
- Installation Options
The choice is yours. Build in (may require insulated jacket, sold separately)
or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation
- Flavor Generator System
NEW! Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our white
briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor,
it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer
Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate
temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Halogen Canopy Lighting
Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting
for nighttime grilling.
- Gourmet-Glow Infrared Rotisserie Burner
A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU
Gourmet-Glo Infrared Rotisserie Burner. NEW! Motor housing design provides
robust look and feel with 70 lbs. maximum capacity.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor
Grease management system features "tray within a tray" design along with removable
drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking.
Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- NEW Enhanced Cosmetic Features
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed canopy
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads
- Canopy construction insulates canopy to keep heat inside
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of
grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure, but require an insulated
jacket (sold separately)
- No Assembly required
Commercial-type cooking power
- Large grilling area - 480 sq. in. - 3.3 sq. ft.
- 304 stainless steel U-burners
- Provides excellent resistance to high heat corrosion
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing
better temperature maintenance
- Ceramic Heat Distribution System
- White briquettes with "Flip Clean" design
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups,
and provides better heat control
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Rotisserie standard on all models; rotisserie system consists of 15,000
BTU Gourmet-Glo™ infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless
steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides
smooth rotating action; rod is fully enclosed within grill, a Viking exclusive
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily
attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
- EXCLUSIVE Push and turn 120-volt electric ignition system provides a positive,
consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy provides ample lighting
for nighttime grilling
- Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer shows temperatures for grilling,
smoking, and warming
Easy maintenance and clean-up
- Grease Control™ system ?Easy to remove and dishwasher safe
- Heavy-duty stainless steel grates ship standard
- Overall Height: 27-5/8"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 29"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full warranty - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components including
burners and porcelain grill grates
- Five-year limited - grill burner assemblies and infrared burners
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative