Viking 15" Outdoor Undercounter/ Freestanding Ice Machine - FGIM515
Maximum ice production with a minimalist look . The Viking ice machine provides
a steady supply of fresh, crystal-clean ice - up to 65 pounds in 24 hours. A
water quality sensor monitors the main ingredient. And the whole operation is
remarkably energy and water efficient. Take it in indoor or outdoor - wherever
you host parties.
- Heavy Duty Supply Produces up to 65 lbs. of fresh ice per day. Ice bin stores
up to 26 lbs. of ice at any given time.
- LED Control Panel Illuminated controls include a Time to Clean alert, ensure
- Illuminated Bin Interior LED light provides visibility for easy scooping.
- Pure Refreshment Only pure water freezes in the inverted copper system,
creating completely tasteless and odorless ice. A slow-melting cube shape
also ensures undiluted flavor in drinks.
- Sparkling Clean "Wet" Ice Ice cubes are always crystal clear, scoop after
scoop. The ice slowly melts in the storage bin. So old ice drains away to
make room for fresh cubes. These "wet" cubes also prevent clumping.
- Produces up to 65 pounds of clear ice in 24 hours
- 26-pound capacity ice bin
- 1" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" cube size
- LED light in ice bin
- LED control panel
- Power on/off
- Check water alert
- Time to clean alert
- Water quality sensor detects water conditions
- Normal operating range 50-100 degrees F
- Low energy and water usage
Professional Style and Construction
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush™ design allows ice machine to fit flush into 24" deep installation
- Self-closing door
- 90 degree door stop option
- Black kickplate with stainless steel cover
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Unit: 103 lbs
- Shipping: 113 lbs
- Depth: 25.25"
- Height: 33.88-34.88"
- Width: 14.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full - complete unit
- Six-year full - sealed system
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and