Griffin Black Survivor Extreme-Duty iPad Case - GB35108
Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F,
Griffin's Survivor Military-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect
your iPad 2 from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and
a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged,
shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch
display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector,
camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. The included stand
clips on, then folds open for landscape viewing and typing.
Survivor is independently tested and verified to meet or exceed environmental
testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department
of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat
concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand
- Height: 10.2"
- Width: 0.9"
- Depth: 7.9"