Viking 24" D3 Series Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Model RDDB301SS
Multi-Level Power Wash
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms
- Largest and most powerful in industry
- Exclusive - Flexible-Fluid coupling is blockproof and provides a direct
- DishGuard protector prevents blockage from lower rack load and protects
- Sliding detergent/rinse agent dispenser
Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal System - Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot-free dishes
- Removable coarse strainer
- Triple-Clean filtration
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full-force, self-cleaning
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms
- Ultrahard food waste disposer
Sure-Temp Water Heating
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring
excellent washing results
- 1,200-watt HydroFlo water heater
Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condensates on the cooler stainless steel tank door and drains
to the sump area
- Quick and efficient drying
Quiet Clean Performance Package
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining
- Sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation
"Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt Racks
- Heavy-duty racks accommodate 15 international place settings of china in
a single load
- Fully usable and removable nylon-coated racks
- One-piece silverware/cutlery basket
- Lower rack
- Four rows of one-piece, three-position, fold-down tines
- Roller Bearing upper rack
- Exclusive - Three rows of multi-position Hold-Tight dividers
- One-piece stemware cradle/cup shelf
Additional Construction and Safety Features
- Exclusive - Diamond-Brite stainless steel tank and inner door - brightly
polished to protect long-term appearance
- Largest dishwasher tank/door
- Rigid steel braces
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front
- Fill and drain system
- Fill valve
- Backflow prevention valve
- Overflow protector in base pan
- Door triple safety system - mechanical latch, electrical safety switch,
and start button
- Cycles - Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, Light/China, Rinse/Hold
- Options - Hi Temp Wash, Sanitized 155°F Rinse, Delay Start up to 4 hours
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient
- NSF Certified
- Electrical Requirements: 15.0 Amps, 120VAC/60 Hz; 3'9" Electrical
Cord 3 Prong Plug Supplied with Unit
- Water-Heating Element Rating: 1,200 Watts
- Inlet Water Temperature: 120°F (49°C) Required
- Inlet Water Pressure Operating Range: 10 to 125 psi (0.69 to 8.62
- Inlet Water Hose: 5' Braided Stainless Steel Water Line with 3/8"
Compression Fitting Connected To Dishwasher
- Drain Hose: 7' 1/2" ID "Crimp-Proof" Flexible Drain
Hose Attached To Dishwasher, Connections Provided For 5/8", 3/4"
or 1", Cut As Required
- Drain Hose High Loop Required: Height From Floor - 20" Min.
- Height: 33-7/8" Min. - 35" Max.
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Depth To Edge Of Side: 23-5/8"
- Depth To Front Of Door Handle: 26-3/8"
- Depth with Door Open: 49"
- Height: 34" Min. - 35" Max.
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-Year: Parts and Labor