Viking 30" D3 Series Self Cleaning Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Range -
The new RDSCD freestanding dual-fuel sealed burner range is the latest brainchild
of the Viking engineering and design teams. As efficient as it is beautiful,
the new 5 burner configuratoin delivers precision control of varying BTUs on
each burner along with the ability to move your pots and pans seamlessly across
the surface. And with the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat
times on the market, you can go ahead and pry that Thanksgiving dinner away
from your mother-in-law’s house.
- Five Permanently Sealed Burners With a variety of BTU ratings including
a new fifth burner, this range can handle all of your surface cooking needs.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™
ignition system lights every time.
- Continuous Grate It’s a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize
multiple burners with the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize air flow and fluffiness
with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection system. Two-speed convection system
capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest
convection fan blades in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks This large capacity oven has six rack positions
and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers
with the largest capacity oven in the industry. Wait less and cook more with
the RapidReady™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user
to wait for the oven to ready to cook in.
- Customizable Options Create your own look with customizable knob
and handle inserts; can be your favorite color or stained wood to match your
- Built to Last Industry leading 3-year Viking Signature Warranty
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking
needs – including a NEW fifth burner
- Left front – 18,000 BTU (dual stacked burner)
- Left rear – 8,000 BTU
- Center – 9,000 BTU
- Right front – 17,000 BTU
- Right rear – 12,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Exclusive – SureSparkTM Ignition System Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition;
surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished
even on lowest setting
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry 4.7 cu. ft. overall 4.1
cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard (See specifications chart for oven interior
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvecTM
Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection
Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive – Patented Vari-Speed Dual FlowTM convection system has the largest
convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for
maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven
is ready to cook when you are
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three
heavy-duty TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Shipped standard with 6" high backguard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Permanently sealed burners – spills cannot enter the one-piece, tooled
and porcelainized burner box
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Grate design provides continuous cooking surface for easy movement of pots
- Unit: 400 lbs
- Shipping: 410 lbs
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 37"
- Width: 29.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners Ten-year limited - porcelain