Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic Mens Watch - 241497
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland.
Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision,
quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces.
Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to
stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy
to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox
and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether you’re going around the corner or around the globe, our classically
styled watches will make sure that you’re equipped for life’s adventures. No
matter what those adventures might be.
- Swiss-made analog quartz chronograph movement
- Stainless steel case (316L), 41mm diameter case with screw-in caseback
- Water resistant to 100M (10ATM, 330 FT)
- Scratch resistant, anti-reflection sapphire crystal
- Luminous hands and numbers
- Double O’Ring Crown
- Date calendar
- 1/10th second, 60-second and 30-minute counters
- Split-seconds function
- Tachymeter scale
- Dial Color: Blue
- Bezel Blue
- Diameter 41.0 mm
- Movement Quartz
- Feature Chronograph
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Limited
Parts and Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.