Alpine IMPRINT System Integration Audio Processor - PXAH800
The PXA-H800’s extensive array of audio processing capabilities, many of which
are based on AlpineF#1Status technological expertise, will maximise the sound
of any system.
- Audio Processor for use with any receiver
- Delivers pristine sound to your aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs
- IMPRINT sound technology adjusts receiver output to match vehicle acoustics
- Four 24-bit Wolfson digital-to-analog converters
- ImprintEQ with three presstes and customizable target curves
- 31-band graphic EQ (front, rear, center) plus 10-band for subwoofer
- 10-band parametric EQ (front, rear, center) plus 5-band for subwoofer
- RoadEQ to help compensate for road noise
- High-pass, low-pass, and bandpass crossovers
- Bi-Phantom creates a virtual center channel
- Surround sound decoding, plus Dolby Pro Logic II decoding
- 8-channel time correction
- 6-channel speaker-level and RCA inputs (front, rear, center, sub)
- Two digital optical inputs
- Navigation voice guidance input (RCA)
- 8-channel high-power preamp outputs (4-volt, configurable)
- Height: 2"
- Width: 6.69"
- Depth: 8.5"