Mobileye 550 Collison Prevention System - C550
Mobileye 550 allows you to receive critical real- time warnings straight to
your personal Smartphone.
Mobileye 550 is a safety solution for collision prevention and mitigation.
The system includes a smart camera located on the front windshield inside the
vehicle. It utilizes Mobileye’s vehicle, lane, traffic signs and pedestrian
detection technologies to detect traffic signs, measure the distance to vehicles,
lane markings and pedestrians, providing the driver with life saving alerts.
Mobileye 550 will enable you to stay tuned and enjoy our latest upgrades and
enhancements for driver assistance by simply downloading innovative Mobileye
applications from our website.
- Daylight Pedestrian Collision Warning, including Bicycle Detection
- Forward Collision Warning, both in Highway and Urban areas, including Motorcycle
- Lane Departure Warning
- Headway Monitoring and Warning
- Intelligent High-Beam Control*
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Bluetooth capabilities-monitoring driving activity and issuing critical
real time alerts via a Smartphone device.
- Drastically reduces overall chance of a traffic collision and related costs
- Improves driving habits, including use of turn signals and braking patterns
- Provides a tool for driver evaluation and training
- Helps drivers develop a keen sense of the vehicle's position within the
lane and in relation to other vehicles
- Operates day and night under almost all weather conditions
- A windshield-mounted vision sensor unit with a compact High Dynamic Range
CMOS (HDRC) camera and Mobileye’s SeeQ2® image processing board
- High-quality audio alert buzzer
- * Intelligent High-beam Control requires additional hardware during installation.
Please consult your distributor/installer if your system is equipped with
- Based on Mobileye's acclaimed vehicle, lane and pedestrian detection technologies,
adopted by leading vehicle companies.
- Fits all types of passenger cars, trucks, buses, RVs and fleet vehicles.
- High availability: operating day and night in almost every weather condition.