Energy Star Rated - Yes
Friedrich 70 Pint Dehumidifier, Model D70BP
Have a room or area that needs powerful dehumidification? Friedrich's D70BP
ENERGY STAR® qualified humidifier can extract 70 pints of moisture every 24
The D70BP has a built-in drain pump that can pump condensation vertically or
horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet. It also provides continuous-drainage
operation and can be set to precise humidity levels from 30% to 90%. Precise
humidity control is so important that the EPA’s proposed ENERGY STAR® Version
2.1 Dehumidifier specification may require a digital humidity readout or dial.
- Built-in drain pump (models D50AP and D70BP) can pump condensation vertically
or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet.
- Continuous-drainage operation
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle
- Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH
- 2-speed fan
- Low ambient operation down to 41° F
- Top-mount, digital touch controls
- Displays room temperature and humidity
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Built-in casters for easy mobility
- Moisture Removal Capacity (Pints/day): 70 pints/24 hours
- Moisture Removal Capacity (Liters/day): 33.33 liter/24 hours
- Drain pump: Yes
- Control: Digital
- Power: 115V/60HZ
- Current (Amps): 7.7
- Watts: 840
- Energy Factor (EF) L/kWh: 1.8
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Refrigerant Type/Charge amount (Oz): R-410A / 11.0 Oz
- Operating Temperature Range: 41°F- 95°F
- Bucket Capacity (Pints): 16.2 approximate
- Easy Roll Casters: Yes
- Height: 23.25"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 12"
- Unit: 47 lbs
- Shipping: 52 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
Please note - If your dehumidifier has been shipped to you from Abt via UPS,
please allow it to sit for 24 hours upright before use. This will ensure that
the Freon has settled and dehumidifier is operating at room temperature.