Generac 30 Amp Manual Transfer Switch, Model 6295
During a power outage, skip the hassle of running multiple
extension cords from your generator to your appliances. Instead,
connect your Generac portable generator to a
permanently installed Generac manual
transfer switch. A Generac manual
transfer switch allows you to safely switch from utility to portable generator
power in an emergency, and power
critical circuits through your home’s
Mechanically interlocked generator and utility breakers prevent
dangerous backfeeding to avoid injuring utility line workers.
- Easy to Maintain and Expand
Interchangeable type circuit breakers
make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch.
- Powers Hard-wired Circuits
Directly powers hard-wired appliances
such as your furnace, well pump, and septic pump.
- Fast, Flexible Installation
Suitable for surface or flush mounting. Kits
include necessary components.
- Circuits Provided: 10
- Max Number of Circuits: 16
- Max Amps @ 240V: 30 Amp
- Included Breakers
- 3 - 15 Amp 1-pole
- 3 - 20 Amp 1-pole
- 1 - 20 Amp 2-pole
- 1 - 30 Amp 2-pole
- Required Main Breaker in Load Center
(provided by installer): 60 Amp 2-pole
- Male Inlet Configuration
Power Inlet Box: L14-30
- Switch Enclosure Type: NEMA 1
- Kit Contents:
- Transfer Switch: 30 Amp for flush or surface mounting
- Cord: 10' 10/4 with L14-30 male and female ends
- Power Inlet Box: 30 Amp aluminum (must be hardwired)
- Install manual, wiring harness, conduit and fittings, wire connectors
- Height: 11-1/2"
- Width: 14-3/8"
- Depth: 3-3/8"