Apple MacBook Air SuperDrive - MD564ZMA
Compact and convenient, the Apple USB SuperDrive connects to your MacBook Pro
with Retina display, MacBook Air, or Mac mini with a single USB cable and fits
easily into a travel bag. It lets you install software and play and burn both
CDs and DVDs, including double-layer DVDs.
- Everything you need in an optical drive
Whether you’re at the office or on the road, you can play and burn both
CDs and DVDs with the Apple USB SuperDrive. It’s perfect when you want
to watch a DVD movie, install software, create backup discs, and more.
- Take it anywhere
Only slightly bigger than a CD case, the Apple USB SuperDrive slips easily
into your travel bag when you hit the road and takes up little space on your
desk or tray table when you’re working.
- The essence of simplicity
You’ll never have to worry about lost cables with the MacBook Air SuperDrive.
It connects to your MacBook Air with a single USB cable that’s built into
the SuperDrive. There’s no separate power adapter, and it works whether your
MacBook Air is plugged in or running on battery power
- Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 6x speed
- Writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed
- Writes DVD-RW discs at up to 6x speed and DVD+RW discs at up to 8x speed
- Reads DVDs at up to 8x speed
- Writes CD-R discs at up to 24x speed
- Writes CD-RW discs at up to 16x speed
- Reads CDs at up to 24x speed
- System Requirements
- MacBook Pro with Retina display
- MacBook Air computer
- Mac mini computer
What's In The Box:
- MacBook Air SuperDrive with attached USB cable
- User’s Guide
- Height: 0.67"
- Width: 5.47"
- Depth: 5.47"
- Unit: 0.74 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above