Intel 320 Series 80GB SATA II Solid State Drive, Model SSDSA2CW080G310
The next-generation Intel Solid-State Drive (Intel SSD) 320 Series offers better performance, built-in data protection features, larger capacities and more value for your money. Created with 25-nanometer Intel NAND Flash Memory, the Intel SSD 320 Series accelerates PC responsiveness. With sequential read performance of up to 270 megabytes per second (MB/s), your PC will handle demanding applications and multitasking needs.
Great for consumers, corporate IT or PC enthusiasts, the Intel SSD 320 Series offers a substantial performance boost over conventional mechanical hard disk drives.
- Type Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity 80 GB
- NAND Flash Memory Type Multi-level cell (MLC)
- Form Factor 2.5"
- Interface Serial ATA-300
- Internal Data Rate 270 MBps (read) / 90 MBps (write)
- 4KB Random Read 38000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write 10000 IOPS
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- MTBF 1,200,000 hours
- Interfaces 1 x Serial ATA-300 - 7 pin Serial ATA
- Compatible Bays 1 x internal - 2.5"
- Compatible with Windows 7
"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
- Compliant Standards
- Min Operating Temperature 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 158 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 5 - 95%
- Shock Tolerance
- 1500 G @ 0.5ms (operating)
- 1500 G @ 0.5ms (non-operating).
- Vibration Tolerance
- 2.17 G @ 5-700 Hz (operating)
- 3.13 G @ 5-800 Hz (non-operating)
- Width: 2.8"
- Height: 0.4"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Unit: 0.19 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs