Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 Black Zoom Camera Lens - SEL18200LE
Explore the aspects of long-distance shooting with this Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 camera lens. It expands all the way from 18mm for wide-angle shots to 200mm for telephoto stills with high precision and quality. In addition, the aperture of this Sony telephoto lens goes as low as f/3.5 for fast shooting when it's at the wide-angle end and f/5.6 at the telephoto end. Pair it with a 62mm filter to incorporate a wide range of effects, including UV filtering and polarizing as well as neutral density filters.
This telephoto zoom lens includes Sony's circular aperture, which ensures that the backgrounds are wonderfully diffused when you're shooting wide open, and smooth defocusing is assured across the image. As a result, your subject is sharply defined. Sharpness is also created by the extra-low dispersion glass and the aspherical lens elements, which keep the point of focus right on the sensor, producing tighter, more controlled images. Multiple lens coatings keep ghosting, flare and chromatic aberrations away from your photos even when you're shooting at longer lengths with this Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 camera lens.
- New compact and lightweight design Significantly smaller and lighter
than the SEL18200 lens, the SEL18200LE is the perfect lens to cover a wide
range of shooting situations. Achieved in part by downsizing the autofocus
motor and optical image stabilization unit, this compact lens versatility
and image quality will appeal to all users who desire a light, compact camera
and lens combination.
- High imaging performance Equipped with two ED (Extra-low Dispersion)
glass elements and four aspherical elements, the SAL-18200LE lens employs
the same popular, circular aperture found in many a lenses, enabling photos
with beautifully round defocus areas.
- Optical SteadyShot Equipped with Optical SteadyShot (OSS), the lens
compensates for blur caused by camera shake. In addition to reducing blur
for normal handheld photography, Optical SteadyShot also reduces reliance
on high ISO settings when shooting in dark environments, greatly enhancing
the effectiveness of Hand-held Twilight and Anti Motion Blur modes.
- 11x high-magnification zoom The broad focal length coverage of the
lens — from 18 mm to 200 mm (27 mm to 300 mm in 35 mm equivalent) makes it
an ideal high-magnification "travel" lens for a wide range of photography.
Users can easily capture expansive landscapes, snapshots of expressive faces
at a "human-vision" angle of view, charming portraits with softly blurred
backgrounds and more. In addition, the telephoto capability of the lens makes
it ideal for sports and nature photography.
- Lens Type: High Magnification Zoom
- Aperture (Max.): f/3.5 - 6.3
- Aperture (Min.): f/22 - 40
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Lens Groups-Elements: 13 groups, 17 elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1' 6" (50cm)
- Aspheric Elements: 4 aspheric, 2 ED
- Aperture Blade: 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): APS: 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent: 18-200mm)
- Lens Weight: 16.3 oz (460g)
- Magnification: x 0.27
What's In The Box:
- Front and rear lens cap
- ALC-SH124 lens hood
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Height: 3.81"
- Width: 2.69"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts