Intel 520 Series 60GB SATA III Solid State Drive, Model SSDSC2CW060A3K5
Intel Solid-State Drives represent a revolutionary breakthrough that delivers a giant leap in storage performance. Unlike hard disk drives, Intel SSDs have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly rugged storage solution that also offers faster system responsiveness.
Drawing from decades of memory engineering experience, and industry-leading, compute-quality NAND Flash memory manufacturing processes, Intel SSDs are designed to deliver outstanding performance for a wide range of computing applications. Intel SSDs also feature low write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability, meaning Intel SSDs not only perform better - they last longer.
- Type Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity 60 GB
- NAND Flash Memory Type Multi-level cell (MLC)
- Form Factor 2.5" x 1/8H
- Interface Serial ATA-600
- Data Transfer Rate 600 MBps
- Internal Data Rate 550 MBps (read) / 475 MBps (write)
- 4KB Random Read 15000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write 23000 IOPS
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- 128-bit AES
- MTBF 1,200,000 hours
- Seek Errors 1 per 10^16
- Interfaces 1 x Serial ATA-300 - 7 pin Serial ATA
- Compatible Bays 1 x internal - 2.5" x 1/8H
- Compatible with Windows 7
"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
- Compliant Standards
- Min Operating Temperature 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 158 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 5 - 95%
- Shock Tolerance
- 1500 G @ 0.5ms (operating)
- 1500 G @ 0.5ms (non-operating).
- Vibration Tolerance
- 2.17 G @ 5-700 Hz (operating)
- 3.13 G @ 5-800 Hz (non-operating)
- Width: 2.8"
- Height: 0.4"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Unit: 0.18 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs