Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switch SG 200-26, Model SLM2024TNA
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches combine powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.
- Device Type: Switch - 26 ports
- Enclosure type: Rack-mountable
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Switching capacity : 38.69 Mpps
- Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 52 Gbps
- MAC Address Table Size: 8000 entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: Yes
- Encryption Algorithm: MD5
- Authentication Mode: RADIUS
- RAM: 128 MB
- Flash Memory: 16 MB
- Status Indicators: Link activity, port transmission speed, system
- Remote Management Protocol: RMON, HTTP, TFTP
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Supply: Internal
- Localization: Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
- Interfaces: 26 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45;
2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max. Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -4 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 10.1"
- Height: 1.7"
- Unit: 7.2 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited lifetime