Alpine Single Din CD Receiver - CDE124SXM2
If you’re looking for the ultimate variety on your daily commute or next road
trip, SiriusXM Satellite Radio gives you everything you need. SiriusXM is the
best way get your favorite music, sports, news, comedy, talk, and more* — with
clear-digital sound quality you expect from Alpine. Never have a dull drive
- 50W x 4
- 1 pre-amp output
- SiriusXM SXV200 Tuner included in box
- Game Alert/Song Alert/iTunes Tagging/SiriusXM Replay™
- Front USB and 3.5mm input
- iPhone Pandora control
- iPod/iPhone control via front USB
- iPod/iPhone Passenger Control mode
- 3 Band Parametric EQ
- KTP-445 Power Pack capable
- Tag That Song
When you hear a song you like, simply press and hold down the Volume button
for two seconds on the CDE-124SXM2. The iTunes® Tagging feature lets you Tag
songs you hear on SiriusXM and stores the info on your iPhone®. The next time
you connect your iPhone to iTunes, you will be able to preview your selections
and then purchase and download them directly from iTunes.
- It's Game Time
Want to know if your favorite NFL, NBA, NHL or college team is playing live?
The CDE-124SXM2 has GameAlert™ that will display an on-screen message if your
favorite teams' games are being broadcast. Jump to that station with the push
of a button so you can listen to the game play by play. You can also get the
latest score updates while you are listening to other stations.
- Instant Replay
The CDE-124SXM2 supports the SiriusXM Replay™ function, so you can pause,
rewind, and replay up to 30 minutes of live content. Listen to your favorite
programming over again.
- They're Playing Our Song
Want to make sure you hear your favorite music whenever it’s being played?
With SongAlert™/Artist Alert™ you can get notified when your favorite songs
or artists are being broadcast on any SiriusXM station. With the push of a
button, you can jump right to that broadcast and catch the songs you want
to listen to.
- Built-in Equalizer
Select from 10 different EQ modes to get the best sound from all your sources.
(Flat/Pops/Rock/News/Jazz/Elec Dance/Hip Hop/Easy Lis/Country/Classical).
If the Equalizer presets aren’t enough for your listening taste, there’s a
3-Band Parametric Equalizer you can adjust for a better sound response curve.
The settings – Bass, Mid and Treble- can be adjusted in the 3-Band Parametric
- Get a Boost in Great Sound
With Alpine, expect the premium sound your ears deserve. This head unit allows
you to customize your crossover adjustments so you can control where you send
high and low frequencies, so you get the best sound out of your factory or
upgraded system. Of course for a true power upgrade just add-on the KTP-445
Power Pack to instantly increase your head unit’s power to a true 45Wx4 RMS,
now we’re talking about some serious sound!
- Simple Plug-in with Front USB Port and Front Aux Input
With a dedicated USB input and USB cable, you can even connect USB memory
devices like thumbdrives. Song lists on USB devices are displayed in alphabetical
order, and allows eight levels of file / folder search capabilities. This
unit will find music files while ignoring other file types on the USB device.
Note: MP3 device or cell phone cannot be independently controlled through
the head unit.
- Your Fav Source
The CDE-124SXM2 gives one button direct access to your favorite source. Instead
of cycling through all the available sources, program the FAV button to the
source you listen to the most. This will save time and get to your favorite
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 4 I? @14.4 V ?%THD+N, S/N 80 dBA (ref.1 W into 4
I?), 18 W x 4
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 50W x 4
- Tuning Range: 87.7-107.9 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 9.3 dBf (0.8 I?V/75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 13.5 dBf (1.3 I?V/75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise (S/N) Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB (at 15 kHz)
- Capture Ratio: 2.0dB
- Tuning Range: 530-1,710 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 22.5 I?V/27 dB
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 5-20,000 Hz (A?1 dB)
- Channel Separation (1kHz): 85 dB
- Dynamic Range (1kHz): 95 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.008% (at 1 kHz)
- Wow & Flutter (%WRMS): B.M.L
- Oversampling: 8x/352.8 kHz
- Audio Signal-to-Noise (S/N): 105 dB
Connection for USB
- USB Requirements: 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 500 mA
- USB Class: Mass Storage
- File System: FAT 12/16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media' Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ''/m4a'' file
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5-20 k A?1 dB (Frequency Response may differ depending
on the encoder software/bit rate)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (at 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Channel Separation: 85 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- High Pass Filter: OFF/60/80/120/160Hz (Selectable)
- Low Pass Filter: OFF/60/80/120/160(Hz) selectable
- Bass Level Control Range: -7 to +7
- Bass Center Frequency: 60/80/100/120Hz (Selectable)
- Bass Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.5 =narrow, 2 =wide)
- Mid Level Control Range: -7 to +7
- Mid Center Frequency: 500/1k/1.5k/2.5kHz (Selectable)
- Mid Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.75 =narrow, 1.5 =wide)
- Treble Level Control Range: -7 to +7
- Treble Center Frequency: 7.5/10/12.5/15kHz (Selectable)
- Treble Band Width Adjustment (Q): 2 choices (0.75 =narrow, 1.25 =wide)
- Equalizer: User/Flat/Pops/Rock/News/Jazz/Elec
- Power Requirement: 14.4 (11-16) V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2 V
- Operating Temperature (A?C/ A?F): 60 A?C (140 A?F) to -10 A?C (14 A?F)
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 35A? from Horizontal
- Remote Control: Remote Control Ready
- Width: 7"
- Height: 2"
- Depth: 6.3"
- Unit: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts