Viking 30" Custom Open Burner Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Range, Model
Custom ranges update professional performance in both style and power. New
design cues like stainless steel metal knobs and a beveled landing ledge marry
the heavy-duty commercial style with contemporary aesthetics. A turn of the
knobs delivers 15,000 BTUs of power down to the delicate VariSimmer setting.
The large-capacity oven is equipped with a powerful 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner
and ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle to ensure perfectly even heat distribution.
And six cooking functions from natural airflow baking to Gourmet-Glo infrared
broiling deliver the power for any recipe.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners with porcelain/cast iron caps
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent
and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob
and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared
broiler with SureSpark Ignition System
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection
infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which
is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller bearing glides for smooth operation
- Removable grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New! - one-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Prong Plug Attached
To The Unit
- Maximum Amp Usage: 0.83 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane
Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" Min. to 37" Max.
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth to End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth to Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth to End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth to End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Height to Top of Island Trim: Add 1"
- Height to Top of 8" Backguard: Add 8"
- Height to Top of High-Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above