Everpure H-300 Drinking Water Filter System, Model EV927070
The same commercial quality that makes Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Everpure’s exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane to reduce particles as small as 1/2 micron. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance.
Everpure products polish water to premium quality so that water is sparkling and free of unwanted tastes and odors. You’ll taste the difference in every sip and everything made with water will taste better, too.
Everpure filters reduce lead amounts in your water below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb as well as parasitic protozoan cysts and other microscopic particles that may be in your water supply.
Everpure systems are easily installed using common household tools. Everpure systems mount under your sink and are plumbed to a separate filter faucet. And cartridge replacement is easy, too...just like changing a light bulb.
At only pennies per gallon, this system is less expensive per glass than bottled water or other drinking water systems and provides about a year’s supply of water, depending on the size of your family and the amount of water you drink.
- Bacteriostat agent to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria within the cartridge to prevent premature clogging
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering
- Fresh water on demand
- Lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate
- 300-gallon capacity
The Everpure H-300 system delivers sparkling water every time. Designed with the unique Micro-Pure® technology, the H-300 reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
This cartridge also reduces:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Chloramine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Flow rate - Controlled at 0.5 gal./min. (1.9 L/min.)
- Temperature- 35-100 °F (2-38 °C) cold water use only
- Pressure- 10-125 psi. (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity- 300 gal. (1,136 L)
- Certifications- NSF 42, NSF 53
- Replacement Cartridge - EV927072
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Everpure Drinking Water Systems are warranted to be free of defects for a period of Five (5) Years after purchase (excluding replaceable elements). A detailed warranty statement is provided with each system.
*A separate drinking water faucet is required and is sold separately.