Universal Remote Control In-Wall Two-Way Total Control Series Network Touchscreen, Model TKP2000
Because it’s permanently connected to your home’s wireless network, the TKP-2000 is always ready with real-time information about your environment. With the press of one button you can dim the lights, fire up your favorite play list from your iPod and set your surround sound system to the correct volume. You can also watch what’s happening in the backyard when you have your installer add URC surveillance cameras to your system.
The TKP-2000 provides “two-way feedback” which means in addition to being able to control components in your home, it will inform you of the component’s status. When adjusting the volume, for example, the TKP-2000 displays the volume level in graphic form. You can tell at a glance what’s happening. You can also browse cover art, artist and titles from your iPod on the TKP-2000’s display screen when used with the URC PSX-2 Personal Server/iPod dock or the Total Control SNP-1 Streaming Network Player.
With its ability to control multiple rooms of equipment, the TKP-2000 truly is the ultimate in-wall controller. Whether you are controlling equipment in your home theater or the lighting in your den, the TKP-2000 is the best in-wall solution for all your control needs.
- In-Wall PoE (Power over Ethernet) keypad
- 3.5” Color Touch Screen
- Installs in standard two gang wall boxes (not included)
- Backlit buttons that turn On and Off with power
- 1-Ethernet RJ-45 Port for connection to the local area network
- Provides 2-Way communication with MRX-10 Network System Controller
- Can be programmed off premises via the internet
- Connect to a PoE Switch via RJ-45 port
- Network: One 10/100 Ethernet port (PoE)
- Status Indicator: 6 backlit hard buttons
- Power: Must be provided by PoE switch or PoE injector
- Width: 4.7"
- Height: 5.75"
- Depth: 1.8"
- Net Weight: 0.61 lbs.
- Shipping: 2 lbs.
*The TKP-2000 requires an MRX-10 Advanced Network System Controller.*