Universal Remote Control Two-Way Text FeedBack OLED Display Remote Control, Model TRC780
The TRC-780 Total Control wand style remote brings whole house system automation to new heights. Two way RF capabilities using 2.4 GHz RF technology enables you to browse playlists from iPods, activate lighting scenes and adjust the climate in your home.
Universal Remote Control designed the TRC-780 with special attention to comfort. The control’s outer casing fits the contour of your hand with a soothing natural feel. And strategic button placement eliminates the guess work from your fingers as they fall naturally onto the ultimate 5-way rocker button pad ? designed specifically with guide and menu browsing fans in mind.
The TRC-780 can be installed as a solo single zone controller, or, multiple TRC-780’s can work in perfect harmony so you can expand control to additional rooms without interference. Your custom installation specialist will specify the implementation of the MRX-10 advanced network system controller for two-way functionality and Total Control over any device in your setup.
Breakthrough room linking technology allows users to control all room volumes simultaneously from any one TRC-780 and link the sources in any room furthermore. You’ll never have to leave the couch to lower the volume level of music in the family room again.
- Color OLED hard button interface
- Provides 2-Way communication with MRX-10 Network System Controller
- Can be programmed off premises via the internet
- Requires compatible MRX-10 network system controller
- Ultimate 5-Way Rocker
- 1.5” Color OLED Screen
- 6 Screen Labeled Buttons
- LCD: 1.46" inch (128x128) 65K Colors Passive matrix (PM) OLED
- Capabilities: Essentially unlimited. Each TRC‐780 can control up to 32 rooms via MRX‐10 controller
- Range: RF (radio frequency) 50 to 100 feet, depending upon the environment
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz Two Way
- Battery: Four AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Width: 2.2"
- Height: 8.7"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Net Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Shipping: 2 lbs.