Asus Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, Model EAN66
Thanks to ASUS innovation, the EA-N66 presents the world’s first versatile 3-in-1 dual-band 450Mbps Ethernet adapter with powerful performance and a truly exhilarating design. The stylish pyramid shape offers both artistic merit and a practical approach to technology, embedded with orthogonally-arranged antennas to lessen interference and boost signal coverage. Dual operating bands meet diverse needs for every user segment, while easy mode switching via the new interface lets you turn the device into an adapter, repeater, and access point at will.
- Unique Orthogonal 3x3 Patent Antenna Technique
With the unique orthogonal arrangement of the three antennas designed by ASUS RD, EA-N66 is developed to prevent any interference between each antenna, boosting the coverage to the extreme.
- Fascinating Silver & Black Pyramid Outfit with Blue LED
ASUS presents the unprecedented design to the world, expressing the idea of space age and future technology. The distinctively rippled pattern signifies an excellent wide networking coverage of EA-N66.
- Selectable Dual-band 450Mbps Data Throughput
The dual-band operating mode can satisfy both normal and power user: with 2.4GHz, web surfing or e-mail delivery will be brisk, and when HD streaming or blu-ray movie are needed, the 5GHz band provides a blazingly fast lag-free home entertainment.
- Support Universal Repeater & AP Mode
Besides the Ethernet adapter mode, EA-N66 also have repeater and access point mode. With the wall-mounting design, the router can be mounted on wall to extend the home networking coverage.
- Brand New ASUS User-friendly UI
ASUS further enhance the already popular EZ UI to a whole new level. The stylish web setup page is absolutely neat and simple to use, making networks settings as easy as possible for users.
- Network Standard IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Antenna 3 x R SMA Antenna
- Operating Frequency 2.4G~2.4835GHz /5.1~5.8GHz
- Operation Channel
- 11 for N. America
- 13 Europe (ETSI)
- Data Rate 802.11 a/b/g/n : downlink up to 450Mbps, uplink up to 450Mbps(20/40MHz)
- Output Power
- b mode 22 dBm
- g mode 19 ~22 dBm
- n mode 19 ~22 dBm
- a/n mode 18 ~21 dBm
- Web-based GUI configuration,
- Configuration backup and restore,
- Log & Trace function
- 64-bit WEP
- 128-bit WEP
- Radius with 802.1x
- WPS support
- OS Support
- Windows® 7 32bit/64bit
- Windows® Vista 32bit/64bit
- Windows® XP 32bit/64bit
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Package Content
- Warranty card
- Wireless LAN Adapter
- Height 2.44"
- Width 4.8"
- Depth 4.37"
- Unit 0.25 lbs
- Shipping 1 lbs
- Please update to the latest Realtek driver if you are using Realtek ethernet cards with PHY technologies. Using outdated Realtek driver may reduce your internet connection speed significantly.
- Actual data throughput will vary from network conditions and environmental factors.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.