Thermador 30" Professional Series Stainless Steel Double Convection Wall Oven - PODC302JSS
Our 30-inch Double Ovens combine beauty and power to create the only truly
professional-level built-in ovens available. With a massive 9.4 combined cubic
feet of capacity and True Convection, you can prepare virtually any kind of
- Heavy-duty Rotisserie
Thermador Professional built-in ovens offer the best performing rotisserie
available. With up to a 12-pound capacity, it cooks large roasts and poultry
evenly on all sides and cleans up easily with dishwasher-safe components.
- Massive Oven Capacity
With 4.7 cubic feet of cooking space, the Thermador Professional® Series oven
is the largest on the market, capable of handling even the grandest dinner
- Speed Convection
Reduce cooking times for frozen foods up to 30% with Thermador's industry-leading
Speed Convection system. Your creations are cooked evenly, perfectly and in
less time than ever before.
- Superfast Preheat
This time-saving Thermador exclusive preheats your oven in less than seven
minutes. So time in the kitchen is spent creating, not waiting.
A 5,000 watt, 12-pass broil element is the most powerful on the market, allowing
you to broil even the largest dishes more evenly for perfect results every
- Largest comercial style rotisserie with 12 pound capacity. Thermador exclusive
- Maxbroil™ largest, most powerful broil element on the market. Thermador
- Massive Capacity - Largest oven cavity at 4.7 cu.ft. (overall AHAM)
- Fastest preheat in the luxury segment (around 7 minutes). Thermador exclusive
- Superfast 2-hour self clean mode - fastest on the market. Thermador exclusive
- Both ovens offer convection cooking
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without
- Full Access® telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds, integrated easy grip
- No preheat needed. Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking
time by 30%
- CookControl™ temperature probe
- 12 advanced professional cooking modes
- Advanced culinary modes - Warm, Proof and Dehydrate
- Powerful halogen light with automatic dimming
- Fast Preheat available for 5 cooking modes
- Electronic oven control ensures precise heating
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode
- Hidden bake element for easy cleaning
- Seven adjustable rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Star-K certified
- Professional style chronometer
- Restaurant style stainless steel knobs and handle
- Bold chiseled professional design
- Blue electronic graphic display controls all timer functions ...
- Amps (A) 40
- Frequency (Hz) 60
- Approval certificates CSA
- Plug type Fixed connection, No plug
- Height: 51-3/4"
- Width 29-3/4"
- Depth 23-7/8"
- Unit 294 lbs
- Shipping 328 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two
Year Limited Parts And Labor