Sonance Automatic Speaker Level Source Selector Model, AS2
The AS2 automatically switches between two speaker level stereo sources: a Main source connected to the Input A jacks and a Remote source connected to the Input B jacks. When the AS2 senses a signal present at the Input B jacks, the Remote source signal is automatically switched through to the output jacks. When the Remote source signal is no longer present on Input B, after a short time delay, the AS2 automatically switches the outputs back to the Main source connected to Input A. LEDs indicate the active input. The time it takes the AS2 to switch back to Input A from Input B can be adjusted by the installer. The sensitivity of the detection/switching circuitry is also adjustable to work with a variety of audio source equipment. Recessed mounting holes allow wall mounting, and the unit is compatible with 3” TK-series SnapTrak® from Augat. Includes a 12V power supply.
- Audio Input Connections 2 x removable quick-toggle RIA connectors
- Audio Output Connections 1 x removable quick-toggle RIA connector
- Control Output Connection Removable quick-toggle RIA connector
- Power Supply Connections 1 x In; 1 x Out
- Adjustments Trigger sensitivity; switching delay time
- Indicators Input A active LED; Input B active LED
- Power Consumption 120mA ±5% @ 12VDC
- Height 2"
- Width 4"
- Depth 3"