Life Fitness X8 Elliptical Cross Trainer - X8XX000104
If you're looking for the latest and greatest in elliptical cross-trainers,
look no further. Besides the fact that it feels as great as it looks, the X8
Electronic Adjustable Stride Cross-Trainer offers you the ultimate in customization
and comfort with features such as on-the-fly electronic stride adjustments and
an even lower-impact ellipse motion. And the Go Console provides an extremely
easy-to-use interface with the essential workout programs you'll need to maintain
an effective fitness regimen.
- Closer pedal spacing (1.75” apart) gives you a more natural feeling ellipse
- Contact heart rate hand sensors on the ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar (Wireless
heart rate monitoring system included with Advanced Console)
- Effort is dispersed to your legs and arms, so you can burn more calories
with less perceived exertion
- ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only
- FlexPedal™ Shock Absorption System lets the foot pedals flex, providing
even less impact and more comfort than traditional ellipticals.
- LegSculptor™ Mode automatically adjusts the stride length in 2" increments
every 2 minutes during any workout to alternatively work different lower-body
muscles groups (calves, glutes, quads, hamstrings, etc.).
- Removable, dishwasher safe water bottle holders and accessory tray with
built-in reading rack
- The lower Activity Zone provides easily accessible stride length and resistance
level changes while the built in LCD display shows stride length, resistance
level, and displays the muscles you're currently working
- Total-Body Trainer Mode coaches you to train different muscle groups
- Total-body workout with synchronized upper- and lower-body movement.
- Whisper eStride™ technology provides remarkably quiet, fluid electronic
stride adjustments from 18" to 24" to fit different sized users and target
different lower-body muscle groups.
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys
with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases resistance
so you're less aware of the building demands.
- Fat Burn: A great workout for beginners or for those days when you
need a lighter workout. Automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your
heart rate at 65% of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio: Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. Automatically
adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 80% of your theoretical
- Heart Rate Hill: An interval workout made up of three hills with
each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals.
The first hill is 70% of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively
tougher (75% HRMax on the second hill and 80% HRMax on the third hill). The
valley is always defined as 65% HRMax. Similar to training for sports activities
such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval: Climb a series of alternating hills (80% maximum
heart rate - HRMax) and valleys (65% HRMax). The number of times you climb
each hill depends on your fitness level. Similar to training for endurance
activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate: Quickly raises and lowers treadmill incline
to get your heart rate up to 85% HRMax and down to 65% HRMax as quickly as
possible. Similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball,
football, and sprinting.
- Goal Workouts: Determine your workout goal, including distance, calorie-burn,
or target heart rate, and exercise until you reach it.
- Custom Workouts (2): Create and replay a favorite program with specific
speed, incline, level, and target heart rate changes. The ultimate customization.
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar® wireless chest strap included: Provides accurate, hands-free
heart rate monitoring.
- Race Mode: Challenge yourself by racing against a computer-simulated
- Quick Start: The fastest route to working out since you don't have
to choose a specific exercise program.
- Cool Down Mode: Based on your workout's specific time, resistance,
and heart rate level, this customized cool down ensures that your heart rate
properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout.
- Warm Up Mode: Participate in a pre-determined warm-up period before
you begin your workout.
- User Profiles (2): Perfect for multi-user households, user profiles
save your vital statistics, preferences, and custom workouts.
- Heart Rate
- Level METs
- Speed (mph/ km/h)
- Target Heart Rate
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181kg)
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, GS/TUV, UL
- Frame: 2” x 4” (5 cm x 10 cm) robotically-welded steel frame
- Pedals: 16" x 7" (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals with FlexPedal™
- Resistance System: Eddy current
- Minimum Step-up Height: 10" (25 cm)
- Stride Length: Electronic Adjustable (18" - 24")
- Length: 83"
- Height: 63"
- Width: 26""
- Unit: 250 lbs
- Shipping: 276 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Lifetime warranty on frame and Lifesprings
- 10-year on resistance system
- 7-year on parts
- 2-year on Activity Zone
- 1-year on labor