Viking Professional Series 48" Black Chimney Wall Hood - VCWH4848BK
- Heat Sensor
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically
increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights
Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque
display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can
leave them on your favorite settings.
- Heat Lamps
Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready
to be served.
Interior- or Exterior-Power Ventilators:
- Must also purchase interior, exterior or in-line ventilator kit, sold separately
(see Installation Notes & Accessories for recommended Viking ventilator
- Heavy-duty construction; Professional type size, design, and styling
- Virtually seamless stainless steel design with no visible screws
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures
reach uncomfortable levels
- Easy cleanup
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and
heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type
- See Dimensions & Specifications table for number of filters per model
- Design of low-profile filter system means less interior hood space
to be cleaned
- Canopy interior is completely lined in stainless steel for increased
rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Separate removable trough catches liquefied grease
- Heat lamp(s) standard—250-watt bulb(s) not included
- See Dimensions & Specifications table for number of lamps per model
- High-shelf (cooking product accessory) or warming shelf panel (see
Installation Notes & Accessories) should be installed for use with
- 50-watt halogen lights with dimmer control
- Power switch and dimmer control are separate, allowing you to leave
dimmer at favorite position
- See Dimensions & Specifications table for number of lights per
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Adjustable duct cover comes standard with hood (for 8' to 9' ceilings)
- Canopy finish matches hood canopy finish
Duct Cover Extensions
- Extend height of duct cover by up to 12 inches (for 10' ceilings)
- 30", 36", and 42" widths (DCCE1210); 48" and 54" widths (DCCE1810); 60"
and 66" widths (DCCE2410)
- Protect wall space below hood
- Create a continuous finish between cooking surface and hood
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
- Decorative, yet functional trim must be factory-installed
- Available for front of hood in Chrome (CR) or Brass (BR) finish
- Height: 18"
- Width: 47.87"
- Depth: 24"
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.