Wolf E Series 30" Built-In Stainless Steel Single Oven - SO302FSPH
Wolf E Series Built-In Ovens feature dual convection fans and ten cooking modes.
The built-in design allows the front of the oven to be installed flush with
surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated look.
Wolf E series built-in ovens are offered in two different finishes—stainless
steel and new black glass. The E series built-in design allows the front of
the oven to be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated
look or used in the standard application, where the oven trim will overlap the
cabinet face. With the dual convection fans, E series ovens offer ten different
- Classic stainless steel models available in framed and unframed door styles.
Black glass model is available as unframed only. All models include a tubular
- Ten cooking modes-bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast,
convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory
required) and proof
- Dual convection logic control system
- Touch control panel with LCD display
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension
door glide and one standard.
- Large viewing double-pane window
- Dual interior halogen lighting
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil
- Temperature probe and receptacle
- Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath features
- Balanced door hinges assure smooth opening and closing of the door
- Oven Door Clearance 22"
- Oven Interior Capacity 4.5 cu ft
- Oven Interior Dimensions 25" W x 161/2" H x 19" D
- Minimum Cabinet Depth Standard 24"
- Flush Inset 25"
- Minimum Base Support 250 lbs
- Opening Width 281/2"
- Min Inset Width 303/8"
- Opening Height 273/16"
- Min Inset Height 281/2"
- Electrical Requirements 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 30 amp circuit
- Electrical Rating 5.1 kW at 240 V, 3.8 kW at 208 V
- Bake stone accessory, includes stone, rack and peel.
- Two-piece broiler pan and temperature probe.
- Set of three standard oven racks.
- One full-extension easy glide rack.
- Dehydration racks with door stop.
- 30" premiere baking pan.
- Unit: 263 lbs
- Shipping: 273 lbs
- Depth: 23.75"
- Height: 27.88"
- Width: 29.88"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.