Elan Black 6-Channel Power Amplifier, Model ELANA6
Designed specifically for the Custom Installer,
the A6 Power Amplifier is the cornerstone of any
high-fidelity system. The A6 provides six channels
at 30 WPC or three channels at 60 WPC in a 1-3/4
inch single rack-space plus additional features not
found on an amplifier (of any size) on the market.
Six front panel gain pots, signal presence and clip
indicators make setup a snap! A convenient Bus
Mode switch allows one stereo input to be routed
to three pairs of amplified outputs without the
need for additional patch cables. Independent
bridge mode buttons allow mixing of bridged and
un-bridged channels. Buffered line level outputs
can be Y-corded for mono signal applications.
The built-in IR connecting block can power up
to four IR receivers and emitters – great for
standalone IR control applications! The remote
trigger input mutes the amplifier when the preamp
is turned off.
The ultra-high-efficiency toroidal transformer and
40,000uF bulk storage capacitance ensures that
peak current demands are always met.
- 30 WPC RMS into 8 Ohms 84 WPC RMS into 8 Ohms, bridged
- Front panel gain pots, signal presence, clip & IR pass-through LED indicators
- Bus Mode switch
- Buffered line level outputs
- IR pass-through connecting block
- Remote trigger IN / OUT
- Only 1 rack-space high
- Rack ears included
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz -.25dB
- Full Power Bandwidth: 10Hz to 30kHz
- Signal to Noise: >110dB (A-weighted)
- Channel Separation: >70dB @ 1kHz
- THD: < 0.03%
- Intermodulation Distortion: < -90dB
- Voltage Gain (Av): 0 to 28, adjustable
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms
- Remote Trigger Input: 5-24V AC/DC
- Trigger Loop Output: +12VDC @ 0.1A
- AC Power Requirements: 120VAC, 440W
- Current Draw: 3.7A @ 120VAC
- Width: 17"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Depth: 11"
- Unit: 16 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs