JL Audio Slash v3 Series Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier - 6001V3
The 600/1v3 deploys efficient Class D technology with a patented control circuit
and JL Audio's signature R.I.P.S. power supply design to ensure full power delivery
(600 W) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
A very complete set of signal processing features, including a parametric bass
EQ and fully variable infrasonic filter, round out the package.
This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including
the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.
- Frequency Response 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power >95 dB below rated power
(A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Main Channels) >68 dB (A-weighted, 20
Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 O >500 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 O >250 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power (Main Channels) <0.05% @ 4 O
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs 200 mV - 8 V RMS
- Min Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating 50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave) 12 dB or 24 dB
- Filter Frequency Range 40-200 Hz Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq.
- Filter Defeatable? Yes
- Infrasonic Filter Variable, Defeatable
- Bass Boost EQ Parametric
- Output Polarity Switch No
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control No
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control Optional (RBC-1)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output Buffered, w/independent filter
- Height: 2.36"
- Width: 13.40"
- Depth: 9.25"