Sonance Mariner 52 Single Stereo Outdoor Speaker Model, MARINER52SSTWH (Sold As Each)
Award winning line of Mariner outdoor speakers offers exceptional musical performance with the flexibility of a variety of install options. Featuring the exclusive FastMount® bracket system, speakers pivot up to 180 degrees on the included bracket while remaining less than 1" (25mm) from the mounting surface. The Mariner 52 SS is a weather-resistant cabinet speaker with the Protected Access Connection Terminal (PACT) system that increases moisture resistance with a grommeted rear wire entry port and covered front wire connector. Speakers can be mounted horizontally across a corner or on poles. Single Stereo Technology® combines the left and right stereo channels into a single speaker.
- Tweeter Two 1" (25mm) polyurethane domes
- Woofer 5 1/4" (133mm) one-piece black polypropylene cone with a rubber surround, dual voice coil
- Frequency Response 65Hz – 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling 5 watts minimum; 70 watts maximum
- Sensitivity 88dB (2.83V/1 meter)
- Grille Perforated aluminum
- Finish White
- Width 6.5"
- Height 10.25"
- Depth 6"