Hertz Digital Power Series Full Range 5-Channel Amplifier - HDP5
HDP 5 is a D-Class five-channel amplifier suitable for complex installations,
able to offer up to 950W total. The built-in crossovers are settable as Full
Range and Hi-Pass at 12dB/Oct. or Hi-Pass + Band-Pass and Lo-Pass at 24dB/Oct.
The extremely flexible crossover section allows the use of HDP 5 in multiple
installations with excellent acoustic results.
Maximum versatility also in connections: HDP 5 features the HDP IN system which,
through the Speaker In and RCA inputs, provides the ability to interface with
any OEM and aftermarket source. The power stage features a double power supply
to ensure energy flows steadily.
The double-extrusion heat sink and the Hertz logo, which is back lit and can
be rotated, allow especially sophisticated installations.
- Thermally optimized double extruded heatsink, ergonomic and aluminium die-cast
- 4 LEDs monitor the status of the amplifier and communicate with the user
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances
present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs;
- HDP Input featuring either Speaker In (OEM radio) and RCA In (Aftermarket
- ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and
off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker
- Double separate power supply stages for A & B channels, C channel based
on multi-winding toroidal transformers plus Low ESR 105°C resistant electrolytic
capacitors, D-Class 2 Ù stable output stage based on solid T220-5pin power
Mosfets; with compact “install-friendly” connector
- Highly flexible crossover system allows full range or Hi-pass 12 dB/Oct.
filter on A & B channels for front plus rear configuration or Hi-Pass plus
Band-Pass on A & B channels for multichannel configuration and Lo-pass 24
dB/Oct. filter on C channel for optimal subwoofer driving
- 3-Channel mode switch is provided to easy set up the amplifier for high
power front speaker system plus subwoofer to achieve up to 200 W x 2 (4Ù)
+ 550 W x 1 (2Ohm)
- Channel Model: 5 - 3
- Output Power(RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 1%
- 5 Ch 70 W x 4 + 380 W x 1 (4Ohm)
- 5 Ch 100 W x 4 + 550 W x 1 (2Ohm)
- 3 Ch 200 W x 2 (4Ohm) + 380 W x 1 (4Ohm)
- 3 Ch 200 W x 2 (4Ohm) + 550 W x 1 (2Ohm)
- Distortion - THD (100 Hz@ 4Ohm): 0,08%
- S/N Ratio (A Weighted@ 1V:
- A & B Ch: 100dB
- C Ch: 106 dB
- Damping Factor (100 Hz @ 4Ohm):
- Unit: 6.73" x 13.54" 1.83"