Oakley Polished White Jawbone Men's Sunglasses - 24273
Oakleys legacy of sports performance innovation continues with the new
Jawbone. The latest evolution of a coveted design, this frame is like nothing
ever seen in the world of sports. Every aspect is engineered around the clarity
and protection of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
With Oakleys new Switchlock Technology, the lower part of the frame
rim opens to allow easy access for quick lens changing, letting you optimize
performance in any light condition. The revolutionary design holds the lenses
with a suspension system so stresses on the frame wont affect the optics.
With ordinary frames, flexing can change the surface contours of the lenses,
causing optical distortion. The new architecture ensures theres nothing
to diminish the unbeatable clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®),
and you still get the optimized comfort and fit of a flexible frame design.
Pivot the nose piece to unlock the lower jaw and open it for easy lens changing.
Theres minimal handling involved, so dirty fingers dont get all
over the lens. The quick-release system closes with a cam that locks each lens
securely in place.
Oakley engineered the pivoting system with a release mechanism that lets you
remove and replace the nose piece with a different size to customize the fit.
A comfortably secure fit is essential for athletic competition, so Oakley started
this new design with the companys legendary Three-Point Fit. Instead of
hooking the ears like conventional frames, a Three-Point Fit ensures the frame
touches the wearer only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head.
Oakley combined the proprietary fit with specialized bridge geometry and strategically
placed flex zones to give the frame a broad range of flexibility while directing
stresses away from the lenses. That way, the optics can do their job without
the distortion of subtle bending and bowing.
- Comes with Violet Iridium & Light Grey Interchangeable Lenses
- Oakley Switchlock Technology for an interchangeable lens design that
helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance
in any environment.
- Unobtainium® stem sleeves for a secure fit that increases grip with
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame material that optimizes
protection while maintaining a flexible fit.
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit.
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of
High Definition Optics® (HDO®), optimized by an entirely new frame
architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses.
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved color perception,
enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception.
- Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and
high mass impact resistance.
- XYZ Optics® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral
vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Plutonite® lens material for 100% filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and
harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for
- Light Grey
Medium light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception.
- Light Transmission: 39%
- Conditions: medium light
- Protection Index: 2
- Neutral / Contrast: Neutral
- Violet Iridium
Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium®
coating to tune contrast and reduce glare.
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Conditions: Medium to bright light
- Protection Index: 1
- Neutral / Contrast: Contrast
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor