Klipsch 6.5" Two-Way In-Wall White Loudspeaker, Model R3650WII
The Klipsch R-3650-W II in-wall loudspeaker offers a sophisticated yet uncomplicated
listening experience. Whether used for home theater or stereo music applications,
this high-performance and installer-friendly model will forever change the way
you integrate sound into your life.
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing
- Pivoting Tractrix® Horn tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble attenuation switch and IR receiver
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim magnetic grille
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish: White paintable frame and grill
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-650-W (sold separately)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-23KHz ± 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Aluminum dome compression driver mated
to a 4" square 90° x 60° pivoting Tractrix® Horn
- Installation Kit: IK-650-W (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" IMG cone woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 W
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Wire Gauage Accommodated: 12 ga
- Height: 14.3"
- Width: 9.3"
- Mounting Depth: 3.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics