Microsoft Office University 2010 - U6L00003
Priced for student budgets, Microsoft Office University 2010 is a complete
suite of applications that equips you for school and beyond. Its all you
need to communicate, create stand-out assignments, and work with others from
- Create reports that make your ideas stand out
- Write research papers more easily with the citations and bibliographies
in Word 2010 and other features that save you time and help ensure accuracy.
- Add style and emphasis to your work with SmartArt® graphics that
you can customize.
- Make title pages and headlines stand out with dramatic effects like
glow, reflections, and shadows that you can apply to text.
- Browse through an outline of your documents pages or headings,
or view search results in the improved Navigation Pane.
- Design presentations that showcase your originality
- Express your ideas using media from high-quality video to audio and
photos in PowerPoint 2010.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features and
dynamic visual effects you can add without leaving PowerPoint.
- Choose from an array of slide transitions and animations to make your
presentations more dramatic.
- Broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentation through a web browser to
remote audiences even if they dont have PowerPoint.
- Access, edit, and share your work from more places and on more devices
- Get assignments done when youre away from your computer or off
campus with Office Web Apps.
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive,
and access, view, and edit them with Office Web Apps from almost anywhere
you have Internet access.
- Simplify group projects by inviting others to review and edit documents
online, asking everyone to share ideas and contribute through a browser
and Office Web Apps.
- Use Office Mobile on your smartphone2 to stay on top of schoolwork even
when youre away.**
- Take control of your data to make analyzing problems easier
- Identify trends in data at a glance and draw conclusions more easily
with the powerful analysis tools in Excel 2010.
- Visualize your information quickly with colorful 3-D charts and graphs.
- Highlight significant items in your data set with just a few clicks
using Conditional Formatting.
- Insert Sparklines small charts that summarize your information
alongside your data.
- Organize research projects in a single place
- Create a digital notebook in OneNote 2010 to capture and share all your
information from text and images to video and audio.
- Take notes while working in a Word 2010 document, a PowerPoint 2010
presentation, or in Internet Explorer; notes link automatically to the
page youre working on in the other application, where theyre
easy to search and study.
- Easily capture audio and video recordings of lectures and notes right
in your OneNote notebook.
- Find what you need faster with tagging features and an improved search
experience that shows you search results while you type.
- Stay in sync with your e-mail and schedule from almost anywhere
- Organize your busy class and personal schedules all in one place. Outlook
2010 gives you email, calendar, and task tools that simplify communication.
- Manage multiple email accounts from services such as Windows Live? Hotmail,
Gmail, or just about any other provider in Outlook 2010.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook
2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy
email exchanges with a single click.
- Stay connected to your email even when youre away using Outlook
Mobile on your smartphone.
- Promote yourself, your club, or a personal project
- Create communications that stand out with powerful design tools in Publisher
2010, whether youre planning an event or starting a club.
- Jump right in with a library of customizable templates for creating postcards,
brochures, email marketing, and more.
- Choose from photo-editing options such as changing the shape of photos,
pan, zoom, crop, color, and brightness. You can also preview your formatting
changes before applying them.
- Give your communications a professional look with advanced typography
tools and ready-to-use design themes.
- Build your own database to manage complex information
- Create databases using Access 2010 to organize most any type of information,
from scientific research to accounting data to professional contact info.
- Start fast with pre-built templates you can customize to the needs of
- Share your insights more quickly with Conditional Formatting tools that
use color and formatting to communicate your analysis clearly and easily.
- Computer and processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook
Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.1
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7,
Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML
6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c
graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- Additional Requirements:
- Certain Microsoft(R) OneNote(R) features require Windows(R) Desktop
Search 3.0, Windows Media(R) Player 9.0, Microsoft(R) ActiveSync(R) 4.1,
microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible
digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on
the same network.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange
Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003
with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity
Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features.
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later
required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires
an Internet connection.
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and
audio output device.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home
Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003
Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.
- Other: Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your
system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware
or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.