Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Ultra-Wide Zoom Camera Lens, Model 4427B002
For filmmakers and photographers who want the look and feel only possible with
extreme wide angle and fisheye photography, the new Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye
USM is a world-class choice. With its unique focal length range, the EF 8-15mm
f/4L USM is the world's widest fisheye zoom lens. It delivers 180° diagonal
angle of view images for all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from
full-frame to APS-C, and provides 180° circular fisheye images for full-frame
EOS models. It features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a
Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a newly developed Fluorine coating
that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, has full-time manual
focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation, and is built to the
standards of the amazing Canon L-series of lenses. This means the finest optics,
the best construction and the best performance available, all in a lens designed
to stimulate creativity and deliver stunning images every time.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 15mm 4.0
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 180°
- Focus Adjustment: Lens extension via inner focusing and focus cam
plus floating mechanism
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.16m / 6.2 in.
- Filter Size: Rear Gel Holder (accepts up to 3 pre-cut gel filters)
- Diameter: 3.1"
- Length: 3.7"
- Unit: 19.1 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above