Panasonic Video Multimedia System Featuring Skype - UNW700
The UN-W700 standalone 7" LCD touch panel Android™ model includes a 2.0-megapixel
camera and pre-installed Skype function to allow video calls with family and
- 7" Touch Screen
- 4GB Internal Memory
- Built-in Camera (2.0MP2)
- Built-in WiFi
- SD Image Viewer
- Android3 2.3 with Access to Google Play
- Smart Skype Start Up
- Twitter and Facebook
- Smart Home Screen
- Network Picture Sharing
- Networking with WiFi Lumix (FX90)
- Easy to Set Up for Skype
Preloaded with Skype icon. Just push to get started!
- Built-In Webcam
Adjustable built-in camera tilts to accommodate a variety of positions for
optimal video chat.
- Compatible with Facebook/Twitter
Display postings on screen and create a slideshow of your Facebook or shared
photos sent from friends and family
- Built-In SNS Widget
In addition to a clock and calendar, a standard-equipped SNS widget constantly
updates Facebook and Twitter content on your screen. This helps real time
communications with family and friends regardless of your location.
- Photo SlideShow in SNS
The UN-W700 can be used as a digital photo frame for displaying photo slideshows
and video clips. It also enables slideshows of photos uploaded to Facebook
- Wi-Fi LUMIX Networking
Photos or video clips taken with a Wi-Fi compatible Panasonic LUMIX digital
camera can be copied to the UN-W700 over a wireless connection.
- Network Media Player (DLNA)
The UN-W700 complies with DLNA, so it enables wireless playback of music,
video clips and photos stored onto a PC in another room via a Wi-Fi router.
- Bluetooth Compatible
The Bluetooth® function allows wireless connection with a keyboard, headphone,
cell phone, and various other Bluetooth® compatible devices.
- Type: 7" LCD Touch Panel (Pressure-sensitive)
- Resolution: WVGA (800 x 480 Pixel)
- OS: Android™*1 2.3
- CPU: Qualcomm (APQ8055 1GHz)
- System Memory: 512MB
- Built-in Camera (Front)
- Resolution 2.0 Megapixels*2
- Still Picture Recording 1600 x 1200, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 352 x 288,
176 x 144
- Movie Recording 640 x 480, 352 x 288, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 / 15fps
- Built-in Microphone: Monaural
- Speaker: 300mW + 300mW (8ohms)
- Built-in Memory: 4GB (The usable data area is 1.94GB or less.)
- SD Memory Card Slot: SD/ SDHC/ SDXC
- Format H.264 (High), MPEG-4 (Simple), WMV
- Effective Pixels / Bitrate Max. 1280 x 720 / 6Mbps
- Photo Format: JPEG (Baseline / Progressive), DCF(Standard), Exif
- MusicFormat: MP3, MP4, 3GP, M4A, WMA*4
- Wireless LAN System: Built-in
- Standard Compliance: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Transmission System: OFDM System, DSSS System
- Frequency Range / Channel: 2.142GHz - 2.462GHz / 1-11ch
- Transfer Rate: 11Mbps / 54 Mbps / 65Mbps
- Access Mode: Infrastructure Mode
- Security: WPA/ WPA2™/ WEP(64bit/ 128bit)
- Wireless Copy from Wi-Fi*6 LUMIX: Only for USA
- Network Media Player (DLNA*7): Yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Yes
- GPS: Yes
Easy to Use
- Pre-installed Communication SNS
- Skype™: Yes
- Facebook: (Downloader)
- Twitter: (Downloader)
- LUMIX CLUB: Yes
- Google+™ :(only for USA)
- Built-in SNS Widget: (Facebook*10, Twitter*11)
- Photo Slideshow in SNS: (Facebook*10, Picasa™ *12, Flickr®*13)
- Headphone: Yes
- USB (microB type): Yes
- Power Supply: 3.7V / 1200mAh ( Lithium-ion Battery), AC 110-240V,
50/60Hz (AC Adaptor)
- Charging Time [Approx.]: 2.5 h
- Battery Life*14 [Approx.]
- Music 10.5h
- Video (Minimum Blightness/ Maximum Blightness) 2.5h / 1.5h
- Photo Frame (Minimum Blightness/ Maximum Blightness) 1.5h / 3h
- Sensor: Motion Sensor / Light Sensor
- Height: 5-15/16"
- Width: 7-15/16"
- Depth: 3-11/16"
- Unit: 0.95 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor
- Android™ and Google+™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google
- The maximum image quality for Skype video calls is QVGA.
- Even the data in the official name level may not reproduce by a condition
or a kind of the application about a video, music, a photograph normally.
- WMA protected a copyright, and WMV cannot reproduce.
- The rates are theoretical. Actual communication speeds vary according to
the usage environment and the connected devices.
- Wi-Fi is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks or
certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.,
and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other
trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- The Skype name, associated trademarks and logos and the "S" logo are trademarks
of Skype or related entities Attention: it is not possible to make emergency
calls with Skype.
- Facebook is a registered mark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- The Twitter name, logo, Twitter T, Tweet and Twitter bird are trademarks
of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Picasa™ & the Picasa logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Flickr® is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
- Battery life will vary depending on conditions of use.