TiVo Stream Wireless Network Streaming, Model TCDA94000
Easily stream and transfer shows to your tablet or smartphone.
Add freedom and flexibility to your TiVo experience with TiVo Stream. Want to enjoy your
favorite shows in the kitchen, on the stairs, or on the back porch? Stream up to four shows
at once to four devices connected to your home network. How about on planes, trains and
automobiles? No problem. Wirelessly transfer recorded content to your mobile device and
hit the road. All you need is a TiVo Stream, a TiVo Premiere DVR and an iPad®, iPhone® or
other supported device. So go ahead, free your TV with TiVo Stream.
- Stream up to 4 shows at once to 4 different
- Watch a show on your smartphone or tablet as
it’s recorded— almost like watching live TV
- Wirelessly transfer shows to your smartphone
- Download a 1-hour show to your device in as little
as 15 minutes.
* One TiVo Premiere DVR is capable of streaming up to three shows at once. Two
TiVo Premiere DVRs required to stream four shows simultaneously. Streaming only
works when connected to the same home network as your TiVo Premiere DVR.
** Not all programs may be transferred due to copy protection mechanisms used by
copy protection mechanisms used by copyright owners under the FCC’s encoding
rules (47.C.F.R. 76-1904).
- Inputs: Gigabit ethernet, 12v DC power
- Outputs: Gigabit ethernet, power/status LED, network status LED’s
- Compatibility: TiVo Premiere, TiVo Premiere XL, TiVo Premiere 4, TiVo Premiere XL4/Elite
- At least one TiVo Premiere series DVR
- One or more iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch devices
running iOS5 or later (visit tivo.com/stream for
other device compatibility)
- Free TiVo® App for iPad,® iPhone® or other supported device
- Wired connection between DVR and wireless router
required (Ethernet or MoCA)
- Width: 4"
- Height: 1.05"
- Depth: 4"
- Unit: 0.3 lb
- Shipping: 2 lbs